Game save or backup problem.

Cobraul2Cobraul2 Registered Users 5 Posts
I reinstalled my iPhone 4 iOS ( 7.0.4 ) and when I entered the Eternity Warriors game, it was like first start, level 1, no items, no money. How can I restore my saved game?

Comments

• tomastomas Registered Users 3 Posts
    sorry but i think your done i have almost the same situation submited a tiket waiting for 5 days nobody solves this problem so i think what i will do just stop waiting btw i was 6400 gs :D so i will not star all over i will not play any glu games :)
  • Cobraul2Cobraul2 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Aw! I was high level, but I don't remember how much. I had good weapons and armors and some money. I played a lot at the beginning. And I saw that I can't connect to quests and tournaments, it's like the game doesn't connect to the network. Hope they resolve this problem, because I like Glu games, but this problem sucks!
  • SwiftndeedSwiftndeed Registered Users 1 Posts
    It sais u need to save game online or else it just saves game to device. That's why u can't get old files back I no it sucks happened to me as well
  • rentdresophrentdresoph Registered Users 7 Posts
    My outputlog has the same line. I dont see anything in the log that causes a crash. Perhaps its external from the game?