Options

Why don't prizes get better as you move up.

Rhound50Rhound50 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
I'm an ace, with a mediocre but fun club pretty much don't care to spend my life to get every legend in the game. I do enjoy playing random matches so I have something to do on the train to and from work. It just kinda sucks that the prizes don't keep getting better as the levels move up. I'm a 4.5 star team, getting late round picks as "prizes" for winning is kinda lame. At least give me something that could possibly help my team get better, a late round pick might as well be nothing.

Comments

• Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    They do eventually get better. I am at legend level (2nd highest) and don't get late round draft picks any longer. Now that doesn't mean they are helpful. I still get a lot of 2nd round picks, so none of those are at all helpful. The only helpful reward for me is gold which I probably get 5% of the time.
  • Options
    llamasllamas Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Rhound50 wrote: »
    I'm an ace, with a mediocre but fun club pretty much don't care to spend my life to get every legend in the game. I do enjoy playing random matches so I have something to do on the train to and from work. It just kinda sucks that the prizes don't keep getting better as the levels move up. I'm a 4.5 star team, getting late round picks as "prizes" for winning is kinda lame. At least give me something that could possibly help my team get better, a late round pick might as well be nothing.
    If you got prizes that were worth something people wouldn't spend money. The whole purpose of the game is for people to spend money, everything else is simply window dressing.