Cant open game??

krazykaramkrazykaram Registered Users 1 Posts
Whenever i try downloading any version of blood and glory, as soon as i open the app it says file validation complete and then says "unfortunately, Legend has stopped"

please help, i really wanna play this game!

Comments

• Sunny HillsSunny Hills Registered Users 2 Posts
    this is a system error, please reload the game, and enter the information correctly. thanks you!
  • CommanderLorittCommanderLoritt Registered Users 1 Posts
    I found a way to fix the problem. I had the same exact problem. If u are on android download ES File Explorer. Go on apps, press Blood and Glory, check obb and delete it. This way it will start downloading resources and it will work :) HAVE FUN PLAYING I LOVE THIS GAME 
  • OogerBoogerOogerBooger Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    No matter what I do it won't work. Deleting OBB has it make a new one that's also corrupted, I have great ram and open space, IDK it just never works, I keep coming back every month for 4 years but it still won't work.
    It recreated OBB and I'm given a screen that says "Starting" but when the loading bar completes, it just crashes again with another corrupted OBB
  • Chetan_OswalChetan_Oswal Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Did you find any solution? I used to love this game. I don't know what is wrong with Glu people. Why they are not helping? I tried all solutions, nothing worked.