Options

Can't access Facebook team - help please

WayneNcaWayneNca Registered Users 49 Posts
All of a sudden when I try and log into my Facebook team it takes me to the "Learn To Play" page..

PLEASE ADVISE .. I'm on my 4th day and, after 5 messages to customer service without a reply, I am VERY FRUSTRATED!!

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    Open app, log out of FB team. Close game. Open your browser and go to facebook.com. Make sure you're logged into your Facebook account that the team is registered to. Open game back up and click on FB LOGIN.

Do do you ever use that same device to log into a different Facebook account?

Iphone or android?
  • Options
    Thanks.. I do have multiple FB accounts I log into very rarely from my IOS
    I'll try what you suggested.. thank you so much
  • Options
    It worked! Thank you - SAYHEYKIDS24 is my team - hit me up
  • Options
    You're welcome. I think I actually just played against you the other day.
  • Options
    yubosunyubosun Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I have the same issue, I did wat you suggested and I couldn't solve it. I am an assistant manager in the club called fastball1. when I try to log on to my facebook team, the loading stops at 85% forever, regardless of how many times I tried. I also issued a couple tickets to glu from a new account of mine stating that, and unfortunately I have not heard back from them yet! I
  • Options
    Well that's actually a very different issue. Nonetheless, are you using iPhone or android? When you first made the team was it on an iPhone or android?

Go to App Store or play store and look for updates to the game. If you see any, do them.
  • Options
    NorcalbravesNorcalbraves Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hey yubosun I can't access our club or my team either.. I've tried reaching out to a few members and haven't had success. Have you contacted anybody from the club?
  • Options
    Hey Norcalbraves, good to know that you are here! I did try and find one over here http://tapsportsbaseballforums.com/discussion/240/cant-log-on-from-my-facebook-account#latest. I created a new account linked to google named yubosun1 and opened a game with you, chuck and areyoumad, but none of you responded. So I guess our team as a whole gets blocked from this game. Try to figure outs the way to solve it. I issued tons of tickets to glu customer care already using yubosun1 and have not heard from them yet. I have yubosun linked to facebook, so i guess i dont need to worry about loss of team record for now. I was so frustrated that my gold couldnt be used over the weekend for upgrading catchers or shortstops, which I planned to do so long ago.
  • Options
    Yubosun, Have you heard back? I still am waiting but found a tier 6 team that is helping me learn the ins and outs of how to correctly run a club.. hope to hear back from you!!
  • Options
    Yubosun, Have you heard back? I still am waiting but found a tier 6 team that is helping me learn the ins and outs of how to correctly run a club.. hope to hear back from you!!

No, so far not. Good to know that, but without getting our team and accounts back, we could do nothing right now. I was wondering did anyone of our members cheat in this game that causes the temporary block of our team from the game? Cuz I found a youtube video teaching how to cheat and do not know if any member in our team used that approach. Meanwhile, I upgraded yubosun1 to 3 star so I searched our club fastball1 and found that enrollment is still 20/20. I also found some tips such as never spend gold in any kind of drafts or boxes. Try to accumulate gold to upgrade pitching and hitting beyond level 15. Btw, I also started a game against 209braves and did not see your response so two of your accounts are all frozen at log in right?
  • Options
    Yes both of my teams are frozen.. as far as cheating. Nobody was scoring enough to cheat in my opinion but I guess it's possible.. sucks we are all punished even without knowledge.. my new team name is cencalbraves if you want to start a game to chat
  • Options
    Yes both of my teams are frozen.. as far as cheating. Nobody was scoring enough to cheat in my opinion but I guess it's possible.. sucks we are all punished even without knowledge.. my new team name is cencalbraves if you want to start a game to chat

I don't use my yubosun1 on a regular basis. Just login to check if they respond my tickets or not. The most ****py thing is that I have to delete the game and reinstall it to defrost the loading to yubosun. If I have to lose my yubosun team forever, I will probably quit the game. Just imagine how does it feel that one day ago, two elite players with 10+ hitting and power added to the lineup, and the whole team is upgraded to 5 star, and the next day the team is banned forever for no reason and no email notification. I have spent about 250 bucks on this game, if that team is gone, I am gone.
  • Options

btw, if they block this one, then your next team will be soucalbraves lol
  • Options

Try log in norcalbraves now!!! I just logged in using yubosun!