Options

Strong team looking for FUN - STRONG club

WayneNcaWayneNca Registered Users 49 Posts
Looking for a club that communicates constantly, works as a team and has fun..

Other then HR DERBY my team can easily Max out
bonus days and add at least a million on Monday and Tuesday

Weekend Sprint - millions can be produced -challenge
SFWILLIE24 to a game and fill me in if you're interested

Comments

• Options
    Hall4RoseHall4Rose Registered Users 13 Posts
    Just an FYI everyone, SFWILLIE24 is looking for a place to play for his B team which means he will not be dedicated to your club. SFWILLIE24, please correct me if my statement is inaccurate.
  • Options
    Nothing to prove, no reply needed as your contention is simply an assumption based on nothing except your opinion, bereft of any factual data.. FACTS: My team will produce over a million On Monday and Tuesday events, max out to 413,700 on bonus days and easily present 2 million plus on weekends.. your choice to reject this team without a trial based on an uniformed opinion tells me your club is one I have no desire to deal with other than to slaughter in an event.

Thanks for your insightful reply - please feel free to move on..
  • Options
    Apologies SFWILLIE24. I did not mean to insinuate that your B team could not produce. I simply wanted perspective clubs to know that you are offering up your B team which would stand to reason that your A team is already playing in a different club and probably a club that allows only one team per person. Plus you will be spending time between two clubs and not dedicating yourself to a single club. Not good or bad, just an observation. Again, please correct me if I am mistaken.

No need to be rude. I meant no harm.
  • Options
    Rude?? I offer to help another club, leaving my own, and you decide, without even a query in regards to my line up, which includes 5 legends, to reject my offer.. that's rude

My response was measured and full of restraint.. hope to see your team in an event soon

Plus I, other than the Red Sox and Angels, hate the AL, especially the Blue Jays
  • Options
    You apparently still don't get it. It had NOTHING to do with your lineup. I was simply making a statement that you were offering up your B Team (the team that is not as good as your A Team). You will not dedicate yourself to a single club but will be divided between at least 2 clubs, which means that one of the clubs may not have you available when they really need you at crunch time.

Now "son", let's cut the BS. I am way too old to be called your "son" as I am nearly 60. I could care less what team you root for and to hate the Blue Jays is your prerogative. I personally am a Rangers fan as I live in Dallas but am a fan of Pete Rose (loved his style of play and his love for the game).

If your "restraint" is to be rude then I can't imagine you being a good team mate. You're rude, kocky (GLU won't allow the "c"), hateful, and vindictive. Again, correct me if I'm wrong.

I will not reply back to your adolescence remarks so I will apologize one last time if I was out of line or if I have offended you. You win, I lose. Merry Christmas and I wish you a very Happy New Year.

Good luck.
  • Options
    Ok - so we have a PRIVATE little chat which you then turn public with an accusatory tone

I take exception to your incoherent and unsubstantiated accusation and reply in mind..

And now you cry that you are the victim? Whine about my public retort ? You chose this PUBLIC FORUM to take a shot - NOT ME

* "son" was a typo that was changed to soon - so get over it .. geez
  • Options
    Ibraheem MoizoosIbraheem Moizoos Registered Users 39 Posts
    WayneNca wrote: »
    Looking for a club that communicates constantly, works as a team and has fun..

Other then HR DERBY my team can easily Max out
    bonus days and add at least a million on Monday and Tuesday

Weekend Sprint - millions can be produced -challenge
    SFWILLIE24 to a game and fill me in if you're interested
    Hey I can't find your team anymore...we were Ready For TSB, new team name is We Are. You said to come find you in Monday😊 my team name is IbraheemMoizoos
  • Options
    TapdisTapdis Registered Users 17 Posts
    My club looking for couple great players pm in game glubotxxl