Fan Rewards

FlyingwsFlyingws Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
SS Seagers stats are not what they are supposed to have been. Has anyone heard back from glu on what they are going to do to fix this

Comments

• JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Flyingws wrote: »
    SS Seagers stats are not what they are supposed to have been. Has anyone heard back from glu on what they are going to do to fix this

I was thinking the same thing at first but you may have that signature Seager mistaken for the one that was in the rookie of the year box or whatever it was called ( it was higher in all three categories) Regular signature Seager finished 12/11/4 after the Dodgers were eliminated in the playoffs.
  • FlyingwsFlyingws Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    They posted on twitter what was in fan rewards and the stats don't match. I have a screenshot but can't post it on here
  • JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    After reading your response just checked Twitter that's exactly what I thought they're displaying 15/13/11 Seager. As always they seem to screw up that was his ratings in the rookie of the year box. A few months ago they had a hitter on their Twitter site (tier 6 just as Seager) It was Shawn Green instead of power/contact/speed they had arm/control/stuff listed like Green was a pitcher. Long story short they mess up. Good luck on getting them to change it.
  • PHILLYPHANPHILLYPHAN Registered Users 97 Posts
    Agree 100% why do false advertising. After all GLU had the guts to give 15.15.13 Bryant as prime on Xmas, why not actually give 15.13 Seager on New Year?
  • blueleopardblueleopard Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    The social media guy misread the spreadsheet of stats when handing the graphic request to the art guy. Simple mistake is all it was.
    The Grand Master of the New Tap Sports Baseball Forums
    Join them today at http://www.tapsportsbaseballforums.com
  • Bigger and betterBigger and better Registered Users 31 Posts
    Glu should honor the stats that made customers purchase the player. Otherwise, if players wanted to get refunds they could just give a screenshot of your twitter page.
  • llamasllamas Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    The social media guy misread the spreadsheet of stats when handing the graphic request to the art guy. Simple mistake is all it was.
    How do I get a refund? I bought gold based upon what was on your twitter feed. Not sure what it is in California, here in NY we call it "bait and switch" aka Fraud
  • azcactusazcactus Registered Users 10 Posts
    The rewards this week are bad. Josh Harrison for 15k. Not good
  • FlyingwsFlyingws Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    Yea I got shafted yet again. I already have D Murphy who doesn't even make my subs on my inactive list so in his place for 33k gold I get a 10 10 10 J Bagwell. Guess where he's at now? Yea that's right he'll be traded when reward box is updated with a player that I can actually play with
  • azcactusazcactus Registered Users 10 Posts
    Fan rewards suck this week. Why were the holidays so much better than the last few weeks? Do we have to wait till next Christmas?