Options

Game fun but waste of time and money to non-cheaters

I recently won the GOAT playoffs the first time four straight. Have pretty good team and pitched Vida Blue with ice pack and energy drink each game. Only first game was close. Your get the rewardsarrow-10x10.png and then a message that you did it and can you do it again. No way. I spent about $7000.00 on the game acquiring players and buying bonus games to reach 1000 wins in GOAT and probably won about 33% of games. Most of time destroyed unless spend ton of gold on ice packs and power ups. What a colossal rip off. I am done. People cheat to acquire super teams and good honest players like myself and others play honestly and get destroyed in most games at GOAT. What is the joke is how easy the play off in GOAT was. Expecting hard legitimate games and Vida strikes out his usual 26 or 27 batters. I had a lot of fun and built a good team honestly but playing to 1000 wins in GOAT is a joke and costs a lot of money. Be warned and do not waste your money. Great pitchers get lit up and Legend batters underperform against these cheating stacked teams. Amazing what a rip off of such a great game is. Good luck my friends.

Comments

• Options
    PHILLYPHANPHILLYPHAN Registered Users 97 Posts
    Paisan, congrats on winning GOAT playoffs and I understand your point however I swept GOAT playoffs and got there without much problems I'm half way there to do it again and get 7500 gold as a reward. Look I did not cheat but you can watch a lot of videos and build up every week. GLU is listening, because they now give out signature Legend at 33k. It used to be regular legend at 40k then 35k then 33k. Also primes for 18,5 are replaced with legends and hopefully good ones down the line. Mystery boxes also have signature legends. So while it is very difficult to compete with all signature legends you can 1. get there and 2. there are plenty goats like myself who are not all signature legends and those who do not cheat. If you are smart and lucky you can get 2 signature legends a week with mystery box and maybe another legend where prome used to be. I built a strong team playing fairly
  • Options
    VitosballersVitosballers Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thanks for your comments and they are appreciated. A few of us you included to not cheat. I realize it is possible to assemble fairly a good team of legends without cheating through videos and buying gold, etc. My complaint is having to spend so much money to buy bonus games to reach the 1000 win category to reach the GOAT playoffs. my team probably won 30% of the games it played to get to 1000 and numerous times and against many times despite me having a darn good team, I could not compete in most games. Losing 30 0 with getting one hit with my team is absurd. That is my complaint. I wanted to accelerate the path to the GOAT playoffs and had to spend a lot of money to reach 1000 wins due to me getting destroyed in the vast majority of teams in auto play that despite me having a darn good team, got destroyed. I would oft times use ice pack and the highest bonus to get more hitting and power and it did not change the result against many teams. That is my complaint.
  • Options
    llamasllamas Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Thanks for your comments and they are appreciated. A few of us you included to not cheat. I realize it is possible to assemble fairly a good team of legends without cheating through videos and buying gold, etc. My complaint is having to spend so much money to buy bonus games to reach the 1000 win category to reach the GOAT playoffs. my team probably won 30% of the games it played to get to 1000 and numerous times and against many times despite me having a darn good team, I could not compete in most games. Losing 30 0 with getting one hit with my team is absurd. That is my complaint. I wanted to accelerate the path to the GOAT playoffs and had to spend a lot of money to reach 1000 wins due to me getting destroyed in the vast majority of teams in auto play that despite me having a darn good team, got destroyed. I would oft times use ice pack and the highest bonus to get more hitting and power and it did not change the result against many teams. That is my complaint.
    fair complaint, out of curiosity; how do you cheat in this game?
  • Options
    VitosballersVitosballers Registered Users 3 Posts
    I do not really know except there are hacks available and other cheating devices to get unlimited gold and cash. This was they can acquire in mystery boxes and elsewhere the best players. Plus look at some of the scores in 5 minutes in some of the events. Impossible to do it legitimately. I do not mind players getting great teams fairly but cheating is not fair to the rest of us.
  • Options
    PHILLYPHANPHILLYPHAN Registered Users 97 Posts
    Llams, you are asking wrong guys. Since I dont cheat I dont know how cheating is done, what I know and what GLU approves of (ad revenue) is to watch the videos.
  • Options
    Devildoc87Devildoc87 Registered Users 144 Posts
    With an android it is ridiculously easy to cheat. I havent played in months but if I started again, I would have an all legend team in a couple hours
  • Options
    Hodag2016Hodag2016 Registered Users 3 Posts
    If you're quitting can I have your account?
  • Options
    WayneNcaWayneNca Registered Users 49 Posts
    Sorry, newbie here.. What are GOAT playoffs?
  • Options
    WayneNcaWayneNca Registered Users 49 Posts
    Please help.. thanks
  • Options
    Universal1Universal1 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    WayneNca wrote: »
    Please help.. thanks

Greatest of All Time level....highest individual level in the game. Win 1000, win playoffs, repeat.
  • Options
    luv4allmusikluv4allmusik Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Just to add to the above thread. First, if you come across hacker teams you can block them so you don't have to play them again. They are easy to spot. Their teams are filled with signature legends that Glu has never offered to the general public. You have to cycle through fan rewards many times with tons of gold in order for these players to appear. Also, most uppper level players have tons of cash. If you play the Scout box for 8K cash you usually get a lousy player but it also pays out ice packs and bonus games. Finally, you can send the names of the cheaters to the admin, Blue, and hopefully they will be removed from the game.
  • Options
    ricksalinasricksalinas Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    greatest of all time