Options

Auto play is complete BS

Austin91Austin91 Registered Users 2 Posts
I registered for an account just so I could make this post. First off I'll say that by no means do I have an amazing team, but I almost have all my players 4.5 stars or better. Every time I play a bonus game, I'm better than 80-90% of the teams I play. Yet I only win maybe 40% of games at best when I autoplay the round. I'll lose games 6-1, 4-0, etc. but when I manually play I average over 6 runs per game. Complete horse ****. What kind of algorithm does GLU use to determine who wins a game? 50/50 chance regardless of how good the team is? Anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    The ratings can be somewhat deceiving. This because it averages ALL of your players. Many teams look worse because they have all 1 star guys with nothing but 1-2 ratings on their bench, however most of their starters are primes or better. This brings down their averages but since they never sub the bad guys don't play it has no effect on the teams output. When this happens look at the guys on the other teams roster.
  • Options
    AloharobAloharob Registered Users 2 Posts
    Good question and answer. How does one look at other teams rosters?
  • Options
    azcactusazcactus Registered Users 10 Posts
    The algorithms that are used are created to make you want to spend gold. For us this is a fun game. For the developers it's all about psychological warfare and getting us to spend spend spend. Here's proof $79.99 for one player. I know people that spend thousands of dollars on this game.
  • Options
    tgrfan89tgrfan89 Registered Users 1 Posts
    This whole game is a joke. Pitches going two directions. Pitches that speed up at the plate. What a joke. Pitchers that make more plays than Greg Maddux in his prime. Curve ***** that come from across the white lines. Joke.
    It's all about spending money with these fools. That's all. They don't care about cheaters. They don't care about fairness. They care about lining their pocket with people's money.