Tap Baseball 2017 won't open

ShouldaShotArodShouldaShotArod Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
To whom it may concern,

ive been trying to get back into the game for almost 24 hours now and my game keeps crashing. At one point it said it was updating but after a while it went back to crashing whenever it got to 86% loaded. I finally got into the game when I deleted and reinstalled the game. However when I went to connect to Facebook again to retrieve my account the game continued to crash at 86%. Please fix this as soon as possible as it's very frustrating to miss out on an entire competition. I know the same is going on for some other players in my club. My in game name is Shoudashotarod. I've been enjoying this game and love the new additions from the last games and really do not want to restart. Please make this right.

Shoudashotarod

Comments

• NoFxNoFx Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    To whom it may concern,

ive been trying to get back into the game for almost 24 hours now and my game keeps crashing. At one point it said it was updating but after a while it went back to crashing whenever it got to 86% loaded. I finally got into the game when I deleted and reinstalled the game. However when I went to connect to Facebook again to retrieve my account the game continued to crash at 86%. Please fix this as soon as possible as it's very frustrating to miss out on an entire competition. I know the same is going on for some other players in my club. My in game name is Shoudashotarod. I've been enjoying this game and love the new additions from the last games and really do not want to restart. Please make this right.

Shoudashotarod

Ditto.

Can't log in, very frustrating.
  • jamboyzjamboyz Registered Users 2 Posts
    To whom it may concern,

Shoudashotarod

Same problem here. I already restarted and made a second team only to have it crash again. Fix the bug.
  • Ipeeinpools69Ipeeinpools69 Registered Users 1 Posts
    jamboyz wrote: »
    Same problem here. I already restarted and made a second team only to have it crash again. Fix the bug.

Me as well , I'm locked out after spending over 1k gold . My username is ipeeinpools69 please help !!