How Do I Block the Player named G.O.A.T. ??????

DODGERSYANKSDOADODGERSYANKSDOA Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
Is anybody having the same problem as me? Who is this G.O.A.T. player that appears during the Tuesday and Weekend Events. I tried to block him, but it doesn't work!!! I tried G.O.A.T. and G.0.A.T. a dozen times, and he still appears. Unfortunately, the more I win, the more he appears; then I lose! Any Suggestions???
Frustrated and ****ed.

Comments

• JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    You can't block GOAT. That is Glu's team. It's the same team you play on the final level of the playoff reward once you reach greatest of all time. It's designed to make you lose at extended periods on Tuesday and The weekend event so you will spend money upgrading your team to get passed them continuing your win streak.
  • DODGERSYANKSDOADODGERSYANKSDOA Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Jbsherr wrote: »
    You can't block GOAT. That is Glu's team. It's the same team you play on the final level of the playoff reward once you reach greatest of all time. It's designed to make you lose at extended periods on Tuesday and The weekend event so you will spend money upgrading your team to get passed them continuing your win streak.

Now isn't that a nice devious business practice. I guess when you are the boss, you can do what you want.
    Yes. I'm at the "greatest of all time" Level. GOAT kills me off during those extended periods.
    Yes. I am always looking to improve the team, but I am not given the opportunity to gamble for the Sig Legend Position Players that I need!!! That's what we need at this level.

I've complained for months-"send me the Sig Legend Bullpen players that I can gamble for!" Glu CS says again and again- everything is random and out of their control. "we are always looking to improve, however, and will forward your comments to our development team". Really? I wrote sophisticated programs in my day, Maybe I should go there on an improvement mission, but that would go against their business model wouldn't it.......

It's the Cat and the Ball of yarn senario. You can only string your customers on for so long, then they are gone and leave......... It's a shame, this game is fun; but it could be a lot better.

I hope Glu is listening.
  • BronxbarronsBronxbarrons Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    @Dodgersyankdoa... from what I have seen and experienced, as long as there are a sufficient number of new players who spend real money to offset the number of people who leave or stop playing, there is no incentive for practices to change. On a couple of occasions during yesterday's Sprint to Victory, I lost four out of five games using Auto-Play. In my opinion, this was a message to me it was time to buy Hitting Boosts and/or Ice Wraps. Those days are over for me.

I saw a thread yesterday, where the original poster spoke of being in a club where the players regulary post 20 million plus points during events. If this does not say there should be unique brackets based upon the number of points a Team or Club regularly generates; nothing does. It is beyond stupid for me to think I can compete with individuals who have a million points within the first 30 minues of an event.

I do not fault Glu... they are here to make money. I just take it for what it is worth and have learned to be satisfied with winning my five Bonus Games and up to 10,000 "dollars." It is up to us as individual to either spend "thousands" of real dollars or become a part of Club that has (as Carl Sagan would say) "billion and billions" of Gold, Boosts and lights out players, to have any chance of winning. Otherwise, "your efforts are futile."

"...and that is all I have to say about that."
  • Lt808crewLt808crew Registered Users 8 Posts
    Can't block but by now everyone still playing should be crushing that team he's a door mat, beat him by 20+ runs all the time