Weekend Events

barcatjonesbarcatjones New MemberRegistered Users 7 Posts
Glu, seriously - fix this. One team with nearly 1.8 BILLION points on the 1/20 - 1/22 event? How about freezing the rosters for the weekend events as step #1 and not let a rotation of teams in and out where membership is effectively well over 20 members. Second, the next closest team in 2nd place has 181M, a factor of 10x less than #1 at 1.8B. Third is at 51M, about 3.5x less than second but 35x less than the team with 1.8B. Second and third are reason and respectable scores.

Of course, I am not saying anything that hasn't already been said in these forums, but this is too much. It would be interesting to see any meaningful response from Glu on this.

Comments

  • JbsherrJbsherr Experienced Member Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Glu, seriously - fix this. One team with nearly 1.8 BILLION points on the 1/20 - 1/22 event? How about freezing the rosters for the weekend events as step #1 and not let a rotation of teams in and out where membership is effectively well over 20 members. Second, the next closest team in 2nd place has 181M, a factor of 10x less than #1 at 1.8B. Third is at 51M, about 3.5x less than second but 35x less than the team with 1.8B. Second and third are reason and respectable scores.

    Of course, I am not saying anything that hasn't already been said in these forums, but this is too much. It would be interesting to see any meaningful response from Glu on this.

    Second-place team on Saturday had over 1 billion they disbanded their team (all members left club and club went away from leader board)
  • GariputoGariputo New Member Registered Users 38 Posts
    Jbsherr wrote: »
    Second-place team on Saturday had over 1 billion they disbanded their team (all members left club and club went away from leader board)

    The saddest thing is that they don’t even play the game. They use Game Guardian (or something similar) to freeze their win streak at over 50 games and also to freeze their energy levels and let a game program like repetitouch play the games for them. They literally just set it up and let the device auto play the games. Their win streak will always ensure maximum points and they never have to pay the 100 gold get more energy. IN this case they need 20 players playing non stop all weekend, one game every 60 seconds without fail. So that is 20 losers who setup the phone to play and just let it go for 2.5 days. That’s a level of pathetic rarely seen.
  • marela520marela520 New Member Registered Users 65 Posts
    Gariputo wrote: »
    Their win streak will always ensure maximum points and they never have to pay the 100 gold get more energy. IN this case they need 20 players playing non stop all weekend, one game every 60 seconds without fail. So that is 20 losers who setup the phone to play and just let it go for 2.5 days. That’s a level of pathetic rarely seen.

    If there is no 490K gold collection hack, it is meaningless for the existence of auto tapping program.
    Now Everybody has 490k gold to play nearly 245000 games during the weekend. You can win every game by hacking unlimited boosts and blocking every sig legend team. Under this condition you can score as many as you want. This cause auto tapping things ruin this game recently because it has no difference between you tap manually or let the program tap it for you.
    So you can think about it. Lack of anti-cheat in this game is the major problem.
  • gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Experienced Member Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    marela520 wrote: »
    If there is no 490K gold collection hack, it is meaningless for the existence of auto tapping program.
    Now Everybody has 490k gold to play nearly 245000 games during the weekend. You can win every game by hacking unlimited boosts and blocking every sig legend team. Under this condition you can score as many as you want. This cause auto tapping things ruin this game recently because it has no difference between you tap manually or let the program tap it for you.
    So you can think about it. Lack of anti-cheat in this game is the major problem.
    what i don't get is how is this auto cheating even fun for those that are doing it?
  • Universal1Universal1 New Member Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Glu, seriously - fix this. One team with nearly 1.8 BILLION points on the 1/20 - 1/22 event? How about freezing the rosters for the weekend events as step #1 and not let a rotation of teams in and out where membership is effectively well over 20 members. Second, the next closest team in 2nd place has 181M, a factor of 10x less than #1 at 1.8B. Third is at 51M, about 3.5x less than second but 35x less than the team with 1.8B. Second and third are reason and respectable scores.

    Of course, I am not saying anything that hasn't already been said in these forums, but this is too much. It would be interesting to see any meaningful response from Glu on this.


    Why are second and third respectable, but first is unfathomable? That is only 90,000,000 club points per person. Some like to play more than others, is that their fault?

    Maybe if there was a better way to group like teams together, some of this would be avoided?
  • GariputoGariputo New Member Registered Users 38 Posts
    Universal1 wrote: »
    Why are second and third respectable, but first is unfathomable? That is only 90,000,000 club points per person. Some like to play more than others, is that their fault?

    Maybe if there was a better way to group like teams together, some of this would be avoided?

    90 million would require 60 games per hour every hour of the weekend. They simply do not play any games, they automate the games and freeze the win streak and energy values to ensure winning every game. DO the math, there is no other way. People need to wake up and realize that this game is all about cheating in the top clubs, always has been. The “top players” are not even playing, they have an old device playing a hacked version of the game 24/7 all event.
  • Universal1Universal1 New Member Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Gariputo wrote: »
    90 million would require 60 games per hour every hour of the weekend. They simply do not play any games, they automate the games and freeze the win streak and energy values to ensure winning every game. DO the math, there is no other way. People need to wake up and realize that this game is all about cheating in the top clubs, always has been. The “top players” are not even playing, they have an old device playing a hacked version of the game 24/7 all event.

    90,000,000 club points is appx 2800 games with a 1.4 multiplier (32,200 club points after the first 48 games). Newest iphone and decent wifi and you can get 275-300 games per hour. So, yeah, a good 10-14 hour stretch and there is your 90,000,000 club points. Even slow playing at say 200 games per hour and you can get there in 14-18 hours. Please try again.
  • BronxbarronsBronxbarrons New Member Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Universal1 wrote: »
    90,000,000 club points is appx 2800 games with a 1.4 multiplier (32,200 club points after the first 48 games). Newest iphone and decent wifi and you can get 275-300 games per hour. So, yeah, a good 10-14 hour stretch and there is your 90,000,000 club points. Even slow playing at say 200 games per hour and you can get there in 14-18 hours. Please try again.

    You leave out one small fact... "winning" all of those games. I play it "straight" with a 4 star team. I have two five star players and one five star pitcher. The best run i have managed was 15 wins in a row. I used 4+ boost and ice wrap. In game 16 I was ramdomnly assigned a game where the team comparison was all red (except upgrades; who needs upgrades when you play with "12" five star players) and the opposing pitcher was Nolan Ryan. I think I lost by only 30 - 0. LOL
  • tbattitbatti Experienced Member Registered Users 433 Posts
    You leave out one small fact... "winning" all of those games. I play it "straight" with a 4 star team. I have two five star players and one five star pitcher. The best run i have managed was 15 wins in a row. I used 4+ boost and ice wrap. In game 16 I was ramdomnly assigned a game where the team comparison was all red (except upgrades; who needs upgrades when you play with "12" five star players) and the opposing pitcher was Nolan Ryan. I think I lost by only 30 - 0. LOL

    You obviously dont get it.
  • BronxbarronsBronxbarrons New Member Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    tbatti wrote: »
    You obviously dont get it.

    Then perhaps you can enlighten me? Or is posting insipid statements why you are here?
Sign In or Register to comment.