Options

Reset Team on TSB 17?

Kcroyals9Kcroyals9 Registered Users 5 Posts
Is there a way to reset your team on Tap Sport Baseball 17? I tried uninstalling and installing again but it kept the same team. My favorite player is Andrew McCutchen and my second fav team is the Pirates. I chose my first favorite, the Royals, when I started my game but I didn't know it gave you the players on that team. Therefore, I would like to reset my team and choose the Pirates starting off so that I can get McCutchen. Is there a way to erase my TSB 17 data and start fresh? Thanks!!

Comments

• Options
    23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Not unless you start a new team by tieing it to a different email, or paying 2500 gold to change the team.
  • Options
    Not unless you start a new team by tieing it to a different email, or paying 2500 gold to change the team.
    How do I tie it to a different email?
  • Options
    In the menu, go to settings. If you have not tied the one you are currently on to an email, you will need to do that first. Then you can click disconnect, and start over. You can always recover your current team by entering in the email you tie it to. Make sure you tie any team you start to an email address so you can recover it at any time.
  • Options
    In the menu, go to settings. If you have not tied the one you are currently on to an email, you will need to do that first. Then you can click disconnect, and start over. You can always recover your current team by entering in the email you tie it to. Make sure you tie any team you start to an email address so you can recover it at any time.
    I don't see disconnect in the settings? Are you talking about TSB 16 or 17? I found the Google Play Games account sign out, and I connected to another Google Play Games account, but it kept the same team
  • Options
    Im talking about 17. When you go to the settings menu, do you see the envelope that says "email" underneath change nickname? That is where you can enter an email address for the team and then you can disconnect from it.
  • Options
    Im talking about 17. When you go to the settings menu, do you see the envelope that says "email" underneath change nickname? That is where you can enter an email address for the team and then you can disconnect from it.
    ah awesome got it all figured out. Thank you do much!!!
  • Options
    No problem man. Good luck to ya.