Gold - The secret

13Next

Comments

• Pew89Pew89 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi can someone pm me on how i can do this thanks!
  • RemmyJayRemmyJay Registered Users 36 Posts
    Does nobody read anymore, it is already on the forum and guys have already pointed it out where to find it.
  • IratherNOTIratherNOT Registered Users 10 Posts
    There is no gold secret GLU finally patched them all thank god. They did in football on last update and I am happy about it cause nobody can make their teams all studded out and they did here as well and if not believe me they will when they release a update which will be soon. If you can't pay To get the guys you want then don't play just as simple as that. But if you get a hold of baby messi he claims "I know somebody at GLU who gives me free gold and I can hook you up if you want as I help a lot of players out on here hit me up on Kik messenger. Name is Molea72! For all who want to blow him up. Lol. I have the proof in a private message with his Kik name he sent me to prove it if needed. Lol. I didn't bother with him cause I can afford to pay to play. I don't cheat my way through little stuff.
  • Baby MessiBaby Messi Registered Users 33 Posts
    This is true. ..I can help you bums out ask around....I have helped over 2 dozen people out here. If You need proof kik messanger . (Olea72) all legit AND safe. This process takes 5 min vs this whole hack bs. You decide how much you need. Tap sports baseball 14 and 15 and Tap Sports football.
  • FirehombreFirehombre Registered Users 120 Posts
    IratherNOT wrote: »
    There is no gold secret GLU finally patched them all thank god. They did in football on last update and I am happy about it cause nobody can make their teams all studded out and they did here as well and if not believe me they will when they release a update which will be soon. If you can't pay To get the guys you want then don't play just as simple as that. But if you get a hold of baby messi he claims "I know somebody at GLU who gives me free gold and I can hook you up if you want as I help a lot of players out on here hit me up on Kik messenger. Name is Molea72! For all who want to blow him up. Lol. I have the proof in a private message with his Kik name he sent me to prove it if needed. Lol. I didn't bother with him cause I can afford to pay to play. I don't cheat my way through little stuff.

I will post on here tomorrow after the event reward starts and see if the gold glitch has actually been patched. I find it hard to believe that they actually fixed it. It will be a new thread
  • dtrain987dtrain987 Registered Users 198 Posts
    It still works.
  • Wolf McCallisterWolf McCallister Registered Users 132 Posts
    IratherNOT wrote: »

How many handles on here do you have, Messi? And why?
  • Gold4CheapGold4Cheap Banned Users 16 Posts
    I got multiple accounts in tsb and tsf all stacked and loaded more gold than you can spend and of course prime time players. Although I'm usually a bit over the top and a lil ****y at times I'm usually looking out for the people that ask for help....I've helped out many many players in this Glu community to achieve a more level playing field with the top players. If you guys need help Kik message me at (olea72)
  • FirehombreFirehombre Registered Users 120 Posts
    If you really wanted to help people, you would give assistance free of charge. I have had at least 2 dozen email me for instructions on the ring glitch. I've help each and one. I told others how to get unlimited gold and how to get every prime player from just 20,000 gold. Not once did I ask for money. Stop trying to make money off people.
  • Robert.191981@gmail.comRobert.191981@gmail.com Registered Users 1 Posts
    Could anyone email me how to get this gold I don't want to abuse it I still want the game to be fun but I wouldn't mind one or two five star players in my team
  • Angels '61Angels '61 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Could anyone email me how to get this gold I don't want to abuse it I still want the game to be fun but I wouldn't mind one or two five star players in my team

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?169363-The-Glitch