Matchups against much better teams

Routine Fly BallRoutine Fly Ball Registered Users 13 Posts
I am at an absolute loss for how to progress in this game. I am still in novice, and I am getting matched up against teams that are semi-pro in both prime events, tournaments, and when I click "match me" for a game.

In prime events, in a best case scenario I get matched against an equal team. I'm about .500 in the prime event, win streaks over 3 games is an impossibility but i suppose it's possible for me to win

When I try a bonus game or a match me game, I have at best a 40/60 disadvantage, and my opponents are always several ranks and often in the tier above me. I've purchased all possible upgrades, and when I get a #1 or first overall pick from the prime/club events I use them (exclusively for 3* and 2* players thus far), so I use my cash to buy 2nd rounders and keep upgrading my team with experience. But the better I get, the better my opponents get. *** is going on? I logged several hundred hours of good times on 2014 and 2015, and a decent amount in 2016 now all of a sudden 2017 comes around and I can't get above a .400 win percentage?

Any suggestions would be warmly received

Comments

• sqg491sqg491 Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    It's really tricky in the beginning.... I feel like you need to luck into some draft picks and start improving quickly, early on. Otherwise there is no chance to compete until you advance close to Silver