iOS: Did backup & restore but everything in the game is gone now.

i did a backup of my old ipad mini and restored it on my new ipad mini. all games have their saves back, besides HoD. Everything is gone and the game starts with the intro. all my heroes and stuff is gone.

why is this?

Comments

• Tyman2222Tyman2222 Registered Users 58 Posts
    Finish the tutorial, then tap on menu, then tap on iCloud, then tap on load.
  • ZanzaZanza Registered Users 5 Posts
    It tells me to activate icloud in the settings menu of the system. But i already did this.
    Anyway i dont use icloud to sync saves. Thats why i did a full backup & restore of my device. But hod is the only game that didnt restore my savegame.
  • EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    HOD's data is stored not on the part of the phone or iPad that you back up. You have to save to iCloud to be able to reload the data.

I luckily had done this before I get my new phone. When you restore it from te back up you have to download all old apps because it doesn't back that data up.

The above post is correct finish the tutorial and go to settings, iCloud and then load data to get back you saved game.
  • ZanzaZanza Registered Users 5 Posts
    Eziekial wrote: »
    The above post is correct finish the tutorial and go to settings, iCloud and then load data to get back you saved game.

it tells me that there is no save stored in the cloud. yea well thats stupid because like i already said i didnt use icloud to save it.

guess ill have to start over and lost all my 400 gems because of that bad save system.
  • Roquegarces2000Roquegarces2000 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have the same issue. I have iCloud backup and it keeps telling me to activate it. Any ideas?
  • AsccftylAsccftyl Registered Users 1 Posts
    Without iTunes backup or iCloud backup, the only way for you is to recover the deleted files from iPad directly. Coolmuster iOSRescuer is professional and powerful software will help you to do that.
    How to fix problem from iTunes backup and restore
  • BruefdlBruefdl Registered Users 1 Posts
    Tyman2222 wrote: »
    Finish the tutorial, then tap on menu, then tap on iCloud, then tap on load.

iCloud won't backup games. P.S I found out a nice article about topic: How to restore iPhone from iTunes Backup
  • bellaalabellaala Registered Users 1 Posts
    Bruefdl wrote: »
    iCloud won't backup games. P.S I found out a nice article about topic: How to restore iPhone from iTunes Backup
    icloud can save data. But App data is included in the iPad backup.
    If you are backing up to iCloud, go to Settings>iCloud>Storage & Backup>Manage Storage, tap the name of you iPad under Backups
    then look for the app under Backup Options and confirm that it is set to On
  • KamlaserhKamlaserh Registered Users 1 Posts
    Bruefdl wrote: »
    iCloud won't backup games. P.S I found out a nice article about topic: How to restore data from iPhone iTunes Backup
    To recover iPhone data from iTunes can be completed easy , you can open the iTunes backup and retrieve lost data on computer ,