cash to gold

Gulshan kumarGulshan kumar Registered Users 3 Posts
Hey guys
Can anybody know that if it is possible to convert my cash to glu credits... .hahaaha. ..plz tell me

Comments

• androidandroid Registered Users 23 Posts
    I wish that is possible because I have more than 2.5M in in-game cash and I can't do anything about it. I have purchased all weapons that can be bought using in-game cash and I have also upgraded all of my squad mates to lvl 11. I hope they make it, $1,000 in-game cash equivalent to 1 gold coin.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    This is likely one of the most common requests we get! Here is the official response:

As with most of our games, this title has two currencies, a "soft" and a "hard" currency. In this game the soft currency is not convertable to the hard currency. Soft currency is easily earned in-game and will generally accumulate a surplus. It is normal to wind up with more soft currency than will be spent.

The "hard" currency is more difficult to obtain, is more valuable, and is used to purchase the game's premium items and power-ups, allowing one to progress much more quickly. Hard currency is mostly obtained via online purchase or may be obtained free through completion of Special Offers.
  • davealhdavealh Registered Users 1 Posts
    i want cash and gold
  • Hadikh093@gmail.com[email protected] Registered Users 1 Posts
    1965Ugfddy
  • fahimnewazfahimnewaz Registered Users 2 Posts
    i want gold..
  • fahimnewazfahimnewaz Registered Users 2 Posts
    i want some gold:)
  • Miller2îMiller2î Registered Users 1 Posts
    I want gold