Mid game ads and Glu coins

Nardong IpisNardong Ipis Registered Users 2 Posts
I'm new to the game and been consistently playing it meaning I'm hooked into it a lot. Now here's the issue,
I understand that ads are needed to keep the game running however is it really necessary to post ads "in the middle of the game"? I find it really annoying because I lose momentum in shooting dinos, is there a way to get rid of it? As for the Glu coins is there a way to get it cheaper, I'm interested in purchasing exotic weapons but the coins are way too expensive to the point that I would rather purchase a game on Steam. Cheers.

Comments

• Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    To get rid of ads turn off wifi after you login
    To purchase weapons you need gold. I could give you some advice on collecting gold
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Nardong IpisNardong Ipis Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thanks it worked, no more annoying ads.... What tips on getting gold?
  • TanatonTanaton Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm new to the game and been consistently playing it meaning I'm hooked into it a lot. Now here's the issue,
    I understand that ads are needed to keep the game running however is it really necessary to post ads "in the middle of the game"? I find it really annoying because I lose momentum in shooting dinos, is there a way to get rid of it? As for the Glu coins is there a way to get it cheaper, I'm interested in purchasing exotic weapons but the coins are way too expensive to the point that I would rather purchase a game on Steam. Cheers.
    ทำไม ผมไม่ได้เหรียญ ตามในข้อเสนอครับ