GLU does not care !!! We've been ripped off!

WayneNcaWayneNca Registered Users 49 Posts
Does anyone with GLU even care about how hundreds, if not thousands, of honest teams are getting cheated here???

I sent them a screen shot this morning of 10 teams who used a hack to get over 900 BILLION POINTS !! We were in 4th heading for first until the avalanche of cheating teams showed up using "Charles Proxy" (I think that is the correct name)!

Their answer:

"I'm sorry to hear that you keep seeing teams that seem to be cheating.

I'll forward this to our development team so that they can look into this right away.

If you have other questions, please let us know. Have a good one!"
"SEEMS TO BE CHEATING" !!!!!!!!

This is now beyond absurd !!!' GLU stole our money and our time !!! I've sent over 2 dozen messages in the app, messaged on their website and called the SF Corporate office !!!

ROBO REPLIES OR NO REPLY IS ALL I HAVE GOTTEN !!

I will not stop !!'

I will call the corporate offices every day of my life until I get a REAL HUMAN on the phone

I will message in the app every day of my life until I get a REAL RESPONSE, WHICH WILL INCLUDE A DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF HOW WE ARE ALL GOING TO BE COMPENSATED !!!

I will message in their website every day of my life until I get a REAL RESPONSE, WHICH WILL INCLUDE A DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF HOW WE ARE ALL GOING TO BE COMPENSATED !!!

I will post continually in the GLU FORUM until I get a REAL RESPONSE, WHICH WILL INCLUDE A DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF HOW WE ARE ALL GOING TO BE COMPENSATED !!!

We have been ripped off folks !!

Comments

• bystanderbystander Registered Users 4 Posts
    Dude,

I get it and totally agree. The point hackers that popped up recently are ruining the game. Most likely Glu with fix it soon.

What about the clubs that hack gold to buy boosts and ice wraps for all members. There are dozens of clubs out there (some actually have many clubs) that offer unlimited boosts to newbie players. Doubtful those clubs are spending real cash to stock up on boosts for others to use. I have seen clubs that have 1000s of boosts and wraps.

By the way, I noticed in an earlier post that you were offering up 1st place for the weekend event as no one on your team needed the gold or the legend. If an offer like that comes up again, hit me up. I could certainly use the help.
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    I get what you're trying to do but your complaining has actually done more harm than good, lol. In their attempt to jail teams they are throwing grenades and jailing legit teams at the same time. Good job but your whinning tears have flooded and drowned both guilty and innocent and the legit money is being taken by Glu which helps them and screws us as players. Be careful what you wish for you just might get it.
  • bystanderbystander Registered Users 4 Posts
    It seems I gave Glu too much credit. A month has passed and the point hacks have only gotten worse. I also see clubs created and supplied with 1000s of boosts every day. I was in a legit club that a hacker joined and put up monster points.
    Honestly I think it is pointless to participate anymore. Too many teams are reaping gold and players by joining hacked clubs. An honest player has no shot.
    You would think people will stop using real cash for gold or players. Maybe that would wake Glu up.

From what i have read, the 2017 version is hacked even worse.

• WayneNcaWayneNca Registered Users 49 Posts
    tbatti said:
    I get what you're trying to do but your complaining has actually done more harm than good, lol. In their attempt to jail teams they are throwing grenades and jailing legit teams at the same time. Good job but your whinning tears have flooded and drowned both guilty and innocent and the legit money is being taken by Glu which helps them and screws us as players. Be careful what you wish for you just might get it.
    AND exactly what Is your suggestion? To remain silent and allow the cheating to continue? Hundreds if not thousands of people have paid a lot of money into this game who now can’t compete because of the cheating which has been going on for at least three months!!

Three months I get the same answers “we sent your information to our development team and they are working on it. “That is total bullshit!

Name one other company who accepts your money but doesn’t deliver the product that they promised you and then does nothing about it once you complain!! 

THREE MONTHS!!! GLU is a JOKE