Club shop not available

dhuberdhuber Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Hi,
I have one account where it says that the club shop is currently unavailable, I can join clubs, but the points that I earn do no show up for the overall club points.  Any thoughts?

Comments

• JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    In jail buddy 
  • KCChamps15KCChamps15 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    You've done something to piss off Glu (or, at least, they think you did).
  • dhuberdhuber Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Any way to get out? Or be able to use that account?
  • roidragersunitedroidragersunited Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    If you are jailed for cheating the only way i know to get out is to play 100 league tournaments (cash)  not just ngames, but completed league tournaments. (Of course not executing any gold hacks during this period) .  This offsets the algorithm used to detect you cheated in first place. And no, i dont know why 100 but its only one proven as late as wednesday to work.
  • Jmdm1981Jmdm1981 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    dhuber said:
    Hi,
    I have one account where it says that the club shop is currently unavailable, I can join clubs, but the points that I earn do no show up for the overall club points.  Any thoughts?

You are in glu jail. Contact redtrunk and maybe he can help you. Usually if you are in glu jail, you did something you weren't suppose to. Good luck 
  • GiantoGianto Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    How do you contact Redtrunk 
  • StrikeTEAMStrikeTEAM Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    If you are jailed for cheating the only way i know to get out is to play 100 league tournaments (cash)  not just ngames, but completed league tournaments. (Of course not executing any gold hacks during this period) .  This offsets the algorithm used to detect you cheated in first place. And no, i dont know why 100 but its only one proven as late as wednesday to work.
    Where did you hear this? Sounds like your baiting the guy, and what the hell is a league tournament? I know what a league is & I know what a tournament is, but I've never heard of a league tournament.
    bigo37 said:
    How do you contact Redtrunk 
     Click on the off-topic thread and then the middle discussion he replies about halfway down.  Click on his profile when it opens up the message button will be on the top right.   I'm sure you can search him as a recipient through the messages but it's probably easier to find them on that thread. 
  • RyystRyyst Administrator, Moderators 17 Posts
    As redtrunk is a busy guy, the best way to get help is through Customer Service through the game.
  • ShotdownShotdown Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    As redtrunk is a busy guy, the best way to get help is through Customer Service through the game.
    Do you mean customer service thru the game that gives you an automated reply then deletes your message and never replies back? If that's the best way to get your team out of "glu jail" better start playing pokemon
    We're working on a definitive policy when it comes to teams/ players that have been put in "glu jail". Will probably be something decided upon on a case by case basis. 
  • GariputoGariputo Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    You guys need to stop saying this. Your in game support is an absolute joke. You can't recommend a course of action knowing full well that it is almost completely ineffective. If you want people to start using the in game tickets you need to answer them in a timely manor and actual solve issues.
    Gariputo said:
    You guys need to stop saying this. Your in game support is an absolute joke. You can't recommend a course of action knowing full well that it is almost completely ineffective. If you want people to start using the in game tickets you need to answer them in a timely manor and actual solve issues.
     He has to be aware of their ineffectiveness. Thinking he was our new moderator before redtruck ever posted I sent him a message about an issue I have now had for over two weeks with in game support with no resolution.  Still not resolved.....
    Gariputo said:
     He has to be aware of their ineffectiveness. Thinking he was our new moderator before redtruck ever posted I sent him a message about an issue I have now had for over two weeks with in game support with no resolution.  Still not resolved.....
    And I said your ticket was still active with CS still working on it with you. 

The point is, Redtrunk technically isn't customer support, he actually has a different role, but was taking on the role until they get their own Community Manager, who I also beleive will also address customer support issues. 

So, yes, you can try Redtrunk and maybe if he gets around to it when he's not busy with his other role he might be able to help.

However it all comes back to Customer Service being the appropriate course of action for account specific issues. 

Is it as fast as you or we want it to be? No. Unfortunately, it is the way it is for now. Our Customer Service team works as fast as they can to address all issues. Now, you also may not like their answer, but again, it may be the only answer they can give.
  • GariputoGariputo Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Gariputo said:
    And I said your ticket was still active with CS still working on it with you. 

The point is, Redtrunk technically isn't customer support, he actually has a different role, but was taking on the role until they get their own Community Manager, who I also beleive will also address customer support issues. 

So, yes, you can try Redtrunk and maybe if he gets around to it when he's not busy with his other role he might be able to help.

However it all comes back to Customer Service being the appropriate course of action for account specific issues. 

Is it as fast as you or we want it to be? No. Unfortunately, it is the way it is for now. Our Customer Service team works as fast as they can to address all issues. Now, you also may not like their answer, but again, it may be the only answer they can give.
    1. Your customer service response times are exactly as fast as you want them to be. If you had any desire to improve response times you would have increased man power months ago. 
    2. You say "It is the way it is for NOW"? It's been this way for months, this isn't new. Your customer service has been utterly useless almost as long as the game has been around
    3. We don't like the answers we receive because the answer is usually after usually "we are working on it" and it takes 2-5 days just to get that canned response. Five days later "we are still working on it" and repeat until you eventually give up (which I did after 27 days.

You don't get to provide awful customer service for months with no improvements and then expect us to believe you are working to improve it. Your customers are not morons.

• InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    Jeez guys, even most of you agree that the mods here are the only helpful parties, then berate them because their the only ones who you feel will listen to your tormented cries.  It sucks to have to rely on glu support but with persistence they will fix the issue.  Send letters to the CEO of Glu if you're upset, don't be mean to these guys. 
    What part of the message you didn't see I actually acknowledged redtruck for his cooperation  on numerous matters. I apologized to this moderator several times not realizing he wasn't able to help with customer service issues.  There's no need to beat these guys up I totally agree but the same time it's very frustrating when you have an issue that takes weeks to fix when you spent a good amount of money on a mobile game that most people have hacked in the first place. It would be different if your problem is resolved in a timely manner but they acknowledge you but then take 4-5 days to  respond again just to take 4-5 more days to respond again.   Customer support has helped  me with several matters but it's very frustrating the length of time it takes to get something fixed.  I'm sure everyone who's ever tried will understand that.