Private messages

BattiBatti Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
Where is the private message function?  By the way this forum layout, colour, text, and overall functions are worse than the old forum. This is a huge downgrade!

Comments

• [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    edited October 2016
    Go into someone's profile.

Under the banner, you should see a message button to the left of the "Recent Discussions" button.

I've attached a screenshot for your reference. Hope that helps!

- Blue
  • BattiBatti Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    edited October 2016
    That does not exist on my screen and I am logged in.

• JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Batti i'm not familiar with the full site  but on the mobile site you just click on their name/profile once you do at the top right there will be a message option
    edited October 2016
    Batti i'm not familiar with the full site  but on the mobile site you just click on their name/profile once you do at the top right there will be a message option
    Sorry about that I try to upload a picture and it would not load just disregard this post
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    edited October 2016
    I've submitted a ticket to our forum admin team about this.  We'll see what's up.  I had the same problem when I got put on the forums too.

I appreciate the patience.  These forums are still new so a lot of us are still getting used to all the kinks around here.
  • panarinbmpanarinbm Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Can I get a derby reset please, I guess it's maxed out.Thank You
  • ChrisBlueJChrisBlueJ Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    panarinbm said:
    Maxed out at what?? What does it max out at, and what happens?
    panarinbm said:
    Maxed out at what?? What does it max out at, and what happens?
    They have 10million in gold earnings from derby. Once you do it resets so and you only have access to the cash derby and the very next one which is the 50 gold derby.