HR Derby Jail Mechanism Broken

2Next

Comments

• MetswinMetswin Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    My team metslegends has been jailed and all the guys I talk to said the same thing. If you played a 2k or 5k battle they got
    jail. 
  • redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
    An update for everyone: it looks like the issue has been fixed, and your teams will all be returned to normal working order in the next hour. An important point here - you DON'T need to send me a message to get your team fixed, all affected accounts will be restored.
    -redtrunk
  • MetswinMetswin Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Thank you for the prompt response and fix redtrunk.
  • InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    Thanks RT.  I wasn't jailed today but I will nonetheless send you a pizza at your convenience.  PM me.  Maybe I can just buy a gift card and give you the code?  Just pm me your favorite pizza, lol. 
  • dotmike24dotmike24 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    An update for everyone: it looks like the issue has been fixed, and your teams will all be returned to normal working order in the next hour. An important point here - you DON'T need to send me a message to get your team fixed, all affected accounts will be restored.
    -redtrunk
    Redtrunk, my team dotmike24 hasn't been restored. 2 of my clubmates has been restored. Is it because I didn't 
    Redtrunk, it's almost 2 hours now and my account is not back yet. I need thelp my club.
  • dhuberdhuber Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Mine is not yet fixed either.  Account is robocop102
    Redtrunk, I tjought they fixed it. Dotmike24 as of right now still jailed. Very unfair for ios users. All my clubmates on androids are fixed. 
  • Roadkill1214Roadkill1214 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Roadkill1214 still in jail
  • Voices309Voices309 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Batsupcapsback team, and Voices88 is still in jail
  • CheeksCheeks Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Still jailed. Come on!! Cheekys5
  • downsouth33downsouth33 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Downsouth33 still jailed also
  • NOTBADDNOTBADD Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    NOTBADD  still jailed as well... Please unlock!

Oh well, the game is dead because of GLU greed!! Why not jail people who always win at league games and let the cheaters stays. Nice. Good job GLU.
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    While the issue has been resolved, if anybody is still facing issues with the HR Battles stuff, be sure to send a ticket to Customer Care with your account.

I'll shake my blue paws in the air if anybody reports that they aren't getting a timely response (within 24-48 hours).

Vada bing. Vada boom.
  • JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Blue I must say I opened a ticket with them a few days ago and they have responded every day if not every other day, very nice.  It wasn't concerning being jailed but another issue but still very convenient. 
  • CUBS2016WINWSCUBS2016WINWS Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I have contacted customer care several times the past 3 days and heard nothing.
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    I have contacted customer care several times the past 3 days and heard nothing.
    DM me your username, so I can see who I have to yell at.
    edited October 2016
    My username is CUBS2016WINWS.  
    CUBS2016WINWS
  • Flyguy41Flyguy41 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited October 2016
    SuperFly41 can you please fix my account... I can't even login to the game

• Flyguy41Flyguy41 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I'm good it was my phone my bad......
  • AstrosBaseballAstrosBaseball Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Played a derby yesterday, won, and the game through me in jail... I would appreciate if I could play again. Team name is Babyastros
  • TaGz1010TaGz1010 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I'm tired of being put in jail for no damn reason what the hell is going on with this game.
  • bigditka1bigditka1 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    So the only benefit of being good at the derby is your team gets jailed ? What a joke glu . Unlock my account . Bigditka1    
  • GrifftrainGrifftrain Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Can someone tell me what it means to be "jailed" in tapsports16?  Thanks in advance 
  • theferrettheferret Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    Can someone tell me what it means to be "jailed" in tapsports16?  Thanks in advance 
    you can still play, but you have no rights to do anything on a club - buy boosts, contribute points, etc.