Signature player Ramirez

Jmdm1981Jmdm1981 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
Glu do you guys watch baseball? Signature player Ramirez from Cleveland Indians is a 3rd basemen not a ss. Lindor is the ss.  You all should be embarrassed not knowing what position MLB players play 

Comments

• Roadkill1214Roadkill1214 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    In my pop up box you have ramirez listed as a 3b now and I already own him and he is still listed as a ss. Any correction going to be made 
  • Jmdm1981Jmdm1981 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Maybe next year you will see a change. They are too busy making Facebook and Twitter pages. They should be watching baseball to see which position mlb players play. 
  • DipDaddy007DipDaddy007 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I'm in the same boat, already got him and he's a SS. Hope they can change this for us
    They will probably give us 3 #1 draft picks for the inconvenience like before

Glu please fix the second pic is the player who is on my roster on my bench
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Thanks for the tip.

Ramirez has actually been at Shortstop since the game launched, and that's the case as it's the position he's played the most over the last couple years.

Expect a fix with the next signature update next week.
  • Boycotting the DerbyBoycotting the Derby Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Blue leopard. Check out my post directed at you and red trunk please 
    make your own post about your own issues. No one cares about you glitching and getting gold 
  • Boycotting the DerbyBoycotting the Derby Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    And we can go head to head in derby. I'd love to
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Again, PM system guys.  Use it.

Let's also refrain from badgering others.
  • tmoneytmoney Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Ramirez is at ss, that's not fair to change if he's someone's starting ss to switch it
    tmoney said:
    Ramirez is at ss, that's not fair to change if he's someone's starting ss to switch it

He is a 3b glu messed up the first time they will correct their mistakes 
    tmoney said:
    It's not fair that glu doesn't know what player plays what position. Should be corrected like the administrator said it would be. Still no change. Any idea when it will be updated?
  • BattiBatti Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    Thanks for the tip.

Ramirez has actually been at Shortstop since the game launched, and that's the case as it's the position he's played the most over the last couple years.

He's played 3B the most this yearhttp://www.baseball-reference.com/players/r/ramirjo01.shtml 
    Lol glu just making excuses so they don't look that stupid 
  • BattiBatti Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    edited October 2016
    Batti said:
    Thanks for the tip.

He's played 3B the most this yearhttp://www.baseball-reference.com/players/r/ramirjo01.shtml 
    link not working trying again.  http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/r/ramirjo01.shtml  copy and paste it if it doesn't work but he by far played 3B the most.
  • blueleopardblueleopard Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    edited October 2016
    We're talking about a player who's been shuffling positions excessively over the past few years.  I'm surprised the developers even bother trying to change it.

Yahoo! Sports won't even change Ty Montgomery into a RB at WR, or at least give him a WR,RB designation. 

#lolcleveland
    The Grand Master of the New Tap Sports Baseball Forums
    Join them today at http://www.tapsportsbaseballforums.com