Signature Players

bmmbmm Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
when will we start to see the stats get updated?
Prev1

Comments

• redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
    Stats for signature players should be updated in the next few days!
  • bmmbmm Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Can you tell us all the days to expect updated stats? Wild card is done, now waiting on the DS stats to post
  • ChrisBlueJChrisBlueJ Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    From what I read, there are only a total of +4 stat update the could be available, sobwhat we got for Wild Card includes the DS, the +1 to make the CS, +1 for the WS, +1 to the WS winner
  • redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
    From what I read, there are only a total of +4 stat update the could be available, sobwhat we got for Wild Card includes the DS, the +1 to make the CS, +1 for the WS, +1 to the WS winner
    This is exactly correct! As for the next round of stat increases, we'll be applying those increases once the Division round is over for all the teams.
    Hi have a question on the Signature Players. Is there a list floating around of all of the players that were available as Signature players?  I know there were a couple days I wasn't able to play, and missed seeing who that day's Signature was. 
  • AstrosBaseballAstrosBaseball Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    It is impossible for me to get anymore signature players. 

Redtrunk- could there be an issue? I've opened a stupid amount of boxes and only get cash or Brian Dozier
  • tmoneytmoney Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Getting a signature player is ridiculous , you may as well spend 60000 gold every time 
  • AstrosBaseballAstrosBaseball Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    tmoney said:
    Getting a signature player is ridiculous , you may as well spend 60000 gold every time 
    Id do dirty things if I could get one just spending 60k
  • Jmdm1981Jmdm1981 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Signature players is another rip off from glu. You might get lucky and spend 20k on one.  I've heard anywhere from 100k to 200k is the average per player. 
    Hi have a question on the Signature Players. Is there a list floating around of all of the players that were available as Signature players?  I know there were a couple days I wasn't able to play, and missed seeing who that day's Signature was. 
    Not sure if any of the Moderators have this info, or who would be the one to supply it, but I'd love to just see it, mostly to see just how far some of those Signatures end up in stats. 
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    That's definitely not something I have, but I wouldn't be surprised if a hardcore player jotted down his own notes.
  • DipDaddy007DipDaddy007 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    How will we know when the signature players' stats have been updated? I'm curious because I have a couple and I think one of them went up, but I don't believe the others have. And yes they are all in the ALCS/NLCS, which is why I'm a bit confused. Anyone/moderator able to provide the most up to date stats for the remaining signature players in the playoffs? I see above the moderator doesn't have a comprehensive list but perhaps you may have the last standing ones? I'm most interested in Bryant, Rizzo, and Kipnis if anyone else has them/knows what their numbers are currently supposed to be.

Thanks!
  • JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    How will we know when the signature players' stats have been updated? I'm curious because I have a couple and I think one of them went up, but I don't believe the others have. And yes they are all in the ALCS/NLCS, which is why I'm a bit confused. Anyone/moderator able to provide the most up to date stats for the remaining signature players in the playoffs? I see above the moderator doesn't have a comprehensive list but perhaps you may have the last standing ones? I'm most interested in Bryant, Rizzo, and Kipnis if anyone else has them/knows what their numbers are currently supposed to be.

Thanks!
     All the ones I have that are on the remaining four teams updated sometime yesterday afternoon prior to the Cleveland and Blue Jays game starting.  The only one that didn't update was D Gordon I believe since he is suspended that was the reason? I had to force close my app and then bring it back up once I did all were updated but him.  

Thanks!

Thanks!
     Sorry I didn't see the end the question before finishing that last post. Bryant is 12/12/9, Rizzo 11/12/5 and Kipnis 11/11/10.  All those are updated as of yesterday and are correct. 

Thanks!
     All the ones I have that are on the remaining four teams updated sometime yesterday afternoon prior to the Cleveland and Blue Jays game starting.  The only one that didn't update was D Gordon I believe since he is suspended that was the reason? I had to force close my app and then bring it back up once I did all were updated but him.  
    Dee Gordon was never updated because he stinks and the Florida marlins never even made it into the playoffs 
    bmm said:

Thanks!
    Dee Gordon was never updated because he stinks and the Florida marlins never even made it into the playoffs 
    My apologies I was thinking he was with the Dodgers what was I thinking
  • DipDaddy007DipDaddy007 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Perfect, those match up. Thanks for the help!
  • ShotdownShotdown Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Will signature players be added to fan rewards soon?
  • blueleopardblueleopard Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    That would be cool.
    The Grand Master of the New Tap Sports Baseball Forums
    Join them today at http://www.tapsportsbaseballforums.com
    That's definitely not something I have, but I wouldn't be surprised if a hardcore player jotted down his own notes.

Well, here's what I've managed to put together so far. Any other info would be appreciated. 
  • blueleopardblueleopard Registered Users, Member 14 Posts

Well, here's what I've managed to put together so far. Any other info would be appreciated. 

The Grand Master of the New Tap Sports Baseball Forums
    Join them today at http://www.tapsportsbaseballforums.com
  • theferrettheferret Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    Mets had Jeurys Familia, started 10-10-10, finished 11-11-11; Syndergard started 10-10-10, finished 11-11-11 (I think, anyway), and DeGrom, started 9-10-10, finished 10-11-11. 

Boston Ortiz started 10-10-2, finished 11-11-3.

Baltimore had Trumbo - started 8-10-2, finished 9-11-3

Honorable mention; Carpenter (STL) - 9-8-2; Iwakuma (SEA) - 8-9-9; Seager (SEA) 9-9-2

Giants have Johnny Cueto - started 8-10-10, finished 9-11-11.

I know the Rangers had Beltran, but I think they had Odor and/or Andrus, though don't know stats for any of them. 

theferret said:
    Mets had Jeurys Familia, started 10-10-10, finished 11-11-11; Syndergard started 10-10-10, finished 11-11-11 (I think, anyway), and DeGrom, started 9-10-10, finished 10-11-11. 

Boston Ortiz started 10-10-2, finished 11-11-3.

Baltimore had Trumbo - started 8-10-2, finished 9-11-3

Honorable mention; Carpenter (STL) - 9-8-2; Iwakuma (SEA) - 8-9-9; Seager (SEA) 9-9-2

Giants have Johnny Cueto - started 8-10-10, finished 9-11-11.

I know the Rangers had Beltran, but I think they had Odor and/or Andrus, though don't know stats for any of them. 

Thanks man, that's awesome!!  I'll post an update to my list, once the next round of playoffs are done. 
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    This is really good stuff, guys.  Hell it's helping me lol

If you wanna organize them like the file uploaded earlier I can sticky this every week.
    Hey BlueLeopard, once the newest Signature updates come out, I'll repost. 
  • skeemnsitoskeemnsito Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Division round is over can the signatures get their update
    I'm guessing the updates will come out at the new release of today's signatures. 
  • skeemnsitoskeemnsito Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Hope so ... also whats up with arietta hes been up once... bryant been there like every other day
    edited October 2016
    Here's my updated list, there are still a few missing pieces of information, so, if anyone has anything to add to it, please let me know and I'll add it.