Game Down Today and Glu resetting Gold and cash??????????????????????

BattiBatti Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
edited October 2016 in Suggestions and Feedback
What is happening with the game today. Some guys were able to log back in and Glu reset their teams blue cash and gold like they just started playing. 

Comments

• BattiBatti Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    If I log in and lose 50K in gold Glu will have some issues to deal with. Oh and we also have 7 tier 6 clubs today. we better get the gold in each of those as well.
  • ZombieNation108ZombieNation108 Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    I'm having the same issue, but the thing is, when I got back in I was simply logged out of whatever account I was signed into, thus it looked like I lost all my gold and cash. I did not lose anything when I logged back in to the associated Facebook account. Everything was still there, however, my points I put up in today's event no longer counted towards the club I was in.
  • Darkdancer333Darkdancer333 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    My iphone reset to new and when i try to connect facebook i get network error
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts

We are aware of the account issue on the 25th of October. Players were reporting having their game start with a new account instead of their current teams.

The good news is that the issue has now been resolved and you should have no problem signing back into your account.  

If you are connected via Facebook:
    1. Open the game
    2. Open the game menu
    3. Select settings
    4. Select "Connect with Facebook" and your game will reload with the proper team.

If you are connected via  Google Plus:
    1. Open the game
    2. Open the game menu
    3. Select settings
    4. Select "Sign in with Google" and your game will reload with the proper team.

If you are connected via email on iOS:
    1. Open the game
    2. Open the game menu
    3. Select settings
    4. Select "Email"
    5. Select "Already have an account, Login"
    6. Enter your login credentials
    7. Select "Login" and your game will reload with the proper team

If have not already established a password you can select "Forgot Password" and the email will be sent a temporary password.

Lastly, all leaderboards were reset so all clubs have the same chance to jump back into competition. Good luck!

edited October 2016
    We had multiple clubs at tier 6 and spent a ton of gold getting them there. Are we going to get that gold back?

• mongeymanmongeyman Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    What about gold that people (like myself) spent to refresh energy, buy boosts, ice packs, etc.  that is now basically wasted because any points the gold was used to win are now gone because of the glitch?

I mean I've never posted anything really complaining about any of the problems before, but as someone who has spent just slightly under $1,400 in real money over just the past 3 months I'm starting to get pretty damn annoyed....

I worked for a tech startup in NYC from 2012-2015 (Glu's developers/software engineers probably know the company - they run a bunch of websites including Stackoverflow.com), so I certainly understand and expect there to be unforeseen issues as code is updated and new features are added, but giving 3 #1 draft picks or a mystery box that gives out cash 80% of the time to people who have wasted and lost tons of gold that real US dollars was spent on because of technical issues with the game is really an unacceptable way to compensate for the money that's essentially been lost in these situations.

Don't get me wrong - I'm glad you work to get the issues fixed quickly and take care of them, but simply resetting the leaderboards for the current event doesn't really cut it unfortunately...  Is anything going to be done to address the issue of gold that was spent towards earning in-game rewards that has now been wasted due to a technical issue?

Best,
    Mongeaholic
    Batti said:
    We had multiple clubs at tier 6 and spent a ton of gold getting them there. Are we going to get that gold back?

So was the plan was to absorb gold from all the tier 6 clubs and not give it back when the system went down?

• R0botstoveR0botstove Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    People had joked that we would only get 3 #1 draft picks for the crash, but we didn't even get that much lol. What a joke
  • Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts

yeah I'm out 55K gold. I don't expect that GLU will do anything about it, in fact, I'm not even going to report it and try to get it back, just a waste of my time. Thanks GLU. You rock !!!

Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool: