Options

Mystery boxes

hoopshoops Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
so im assuming now this is just a complete rip off. I hsve the luxury of having ortiz for home run battles and have been playing for hours building up gold to try to get my first signature player. Right now there are 10 options in the signature player box with 2 signature players, 2 other 5 star players and then a couple cash and 4 star players. So by odds i should get a sig player one out of every 5 or at worst a 5 star 2 out of every 5. I have now bought 27boxes and have not received 1 sig or 5 star player. 25 were cash or picks prizes and 2 were 4star players. So just a warning not to both and save the gold. Literslly 8 hours of my day wasted

Comments

• Options
    JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    hoops said:
    so im assuming now this is just a complete rip off. I hsve the luxury of having ortiz for home run battles and have been playing for hours building up gold to try to get my first signature player. Right now there are 10 options in the signature player box with 2 signature players, 2 other 5 star players and then a couple cash and 4 star players. So by odds i should get a sig player one out of every 5 or at worst a 5 star 2 out of every 5. I have now bought 27boxes and have not received 1 sig or 5 star player. 25 were cash or picks prizes and 2 were 4star players. So just a warning not to both and save the gold. Literslly 8 hours of my day wasted
     The odds don't add up with who's in there. You would think with having two in the box that's how it works but it's not the case.  On a normal weekend a legend player cost 35k  so a signature player at least in my experience will be anywhere from 26k to 60k But sometimes it's much higher.  There is no magic formula but I tend to do 10-15 boxes at a time. I have Bryant so I do the same thing. So I build up and spend. If I'm able to I repeat until I get the signature player. Good luck!
  • Options
    Continued all day while watching football. Took a long time as you need to win 2 of 3 for a 1000 profit. Needless to say i finished the day by opening a total of 54 boxes AND NOT 1 5 star player let alone a sig player. So i had a 4 out of 10 chance every signle time i opened one and lost 54 straight. That to me is a scam. 
  • Options
    Update....... Spent another 6 hours today playing and opened up 23 more boxes and still couldnt get one of the top 4 ofvthe 10 options on the list. So now ive opened 77 boxes and the best i can get is the 5th option on the list out of 10.