Options

Glu and Jailing just because

BattiBatti Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
edited November 2016 in Suggestions and Feedback
None of my teams are jailed, however, guys are getting jailed and Glu sends a canned response it might 1. Excessive gold or cash etc 2. Legends and prime players without in-app purchase 3. Modifying the leaderboard.  

Guys are getting this response and it is based on assumptions. Some guys have built teams purely by collecting gold for months and getting 1st place rewards over that time. You can spend little money and have a team with legends and prime players especially since the game has been out for so long. A team can be full of Legends and Primes purely by being being in a good club and reaping the rewards of those spending money and sharing with lower ranked teams. The combinations of having a team like this are endless. Glu is at times jailing people because they themselves don't even understand how someone can obtain game rewards within the rules. i.e. winning HR derbys legit which was another Glu fail on jailing.

You need to get off of the automatic jail train Glu. Contact the players and discuss your concerns and then at that time make a decision. Everyone isn't guilty. The wonderful U.S. is innocent until proven guilty isn't it? 

Comments

• Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    I appreciate all comments and we take all feedback as seriously as we can, and we thank you for it.

But again, PM system.  If you believe that I am not responding at a quick enough rate, and it's not a weekend (because we're people too), feel free to follow up.
This discussion has been closed.