BANNED FOR WINNING

BlandBland Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
Towards the end of the HR derby last night I was unable to get matched with anyone. Then when I went into my clubs tab and member participation it listed me as the only member in my club and that I had only contributed 70,000 points when I had earned a lot more than that. The club shop was also unavailable. By looking at some of the other posts it looks like I may have been put in "glu jail"?

During the hr event I was using slugger cev that I had won in the hr event, and mostly playing the 2k and 5k matches. I won a lot, and I lost a lot, but was winning more games than I was losing. Can someone explain to me why this is a cause to be put in “glu jail” and not be able to play the hr derby anymore or participate in club events? What triggers being put in “glu jail.”

Anyways, so what I did last night is report the problem to customer service in the game and pm the admin in this forum and the new forum to "blue leopard". Have I gotten a response or my account unlocked? If you guessed "well yes they want you to keep playing and spending money," you would be incorrect. Still no response yet, still unable to play the game. First time my club has ever gotten the silver winstreak protection and I have not been able to take advantage and use.  

Anyways, I think everyone should be aware of this issue before they spend money on gold in this game. If you spend money on gold and start to win more than you lose, you will be banned from playing, and the money you spent will have been for nothing. 

Comments

• SoCalWebProSoCalWebPro Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I think there may be more to this story. Did you do anything that violated the Terms of Service? For example, use any script, software, or anything that would change the construct of the game? Winning more than you're losing, isn't going to trigger an auto-ban.

From what you are saying, you're still able to log in, but aren't able to join your club, correct? Are you able to join any other club at all?

• BlandBland Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I think there may be more to this story. Did you do anything that violated the Terms of Service? For example, use any script, software, or anything that would change the construct of the game? Winning more than you're losing, isn't going to trigger an auto-ban.

From what you are saying, you're still able to log in, but aren't able to join your club, correct? Are you able to join any other club at all?

No I did not use any "scrip" or "software." I'm not that kind of savvy. It happened right after I had obtained 300k in gold which I had been saving for months and had acquired legit. I can still login and play regular games, but I can't participate in club events and score points for my club or play the hr derby.
    Update: 3 days still no response
    It's okay I'm sure they're too busy over there counting their money 
    Sometimes over 100K (from what I've been told by several different individuals), the account is checked for any possible form of cheating (due to the large number of Gold in someone's possession). My 'guess' is that it's an accidental flag of the account with the new implementations they've had of anti-cheating mechanisms. They'll probably reply tomorrow is my guess and will more than likely fix the mistake. I wouldn't worry too much about it, as you can't fix this past weekend, but they can do so for the ones moving forward.

Sorry you've experienced it, I know it's a pain, but gaming developers are usually quick to fix these types of things when they are finally made aware by forum moderators / Social Media Liaisons.
    'Most' I say, because Outerminds is still not fixing their big issue with TuberSimulator where you can just change the date via a non-jailbroken phone, and cheat until your heart is content.....them and Scopely are horrible. Glu (IMO) doesn't seem bad considering how many games they have going at any one time.
  • toughcubsjmltoughcubsjml Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Happened to my other team with legit derby winnings. Took a month to get a response and it was a generic computer generated response.  They banned my team for "exploiting  and cheating", which I did not.  If you win to much gold in derby you are going to get banned.   I don't even go near the 5000 games anymore.  If you get your team back don't win over 100k a week.     Good luck