IF YOU BUY GOLD YOU GET JAILED

BlandBland Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
So on Thursday towards the end of the HR derby event I was unable to get matched with anyone, and not allowed to play HR derby anymore. Then when I went into my clubs tab and member participation it listed me as the only member in my club and that I had only contributed 70,000 points when I had earned a lot more than that. The club shop was also unavailable. By looking at some of the other posts it looks like I may have been put in "glu jail"?

During the hr event I was using slugger cev that I had won in the hr event, and mostly playing the 2k and 5k matches. I won a lot, and I lost a lot, but was winning more games than I was losing. (99% of the time matched with other cev's (111 slugging) or cano's (110 slugging).  Can someone explain to me why this is a cause to be put in “glu jail” and not be able to play the hr derby anymore or participate in club events? What triggers being put in “glu jail.”

Anyways, so I reported the problem on Thursday to customer service in the game and pm the admin in the old forum and the admin in this forum, "blueleopard". Have I gotten a response or my account unlocked? If you guessed "well yes they want you to keep playing and spending money," you would be incorrect. Still no response yet, still unable to play the game. First time my club has ever gotten the silver winstreak protection and I have not been able play.  

Here’s  what I have a hard time understanding. This company, like any other company, wants to make money. They make money when people purchase gold. There is an incentive to purchase gold to be able to win hr events to get the slugger reward so that you get the benefit of that reward. So why would anyone purchase gold to win a hr event to get the slugger if you get jailed for using that slugger and winning more than you lose? You wouldn’t. This deters people from participating in the hr event and purchasing gold to try and win. I'm no business consultant, but wouldn't it be better business to make sure that people that are barred from playing and put in "glu jail" are actually doing something wrong? 

Anyways, I think everyone should be aware of this issue before they spend money on gold in this game. If you spend money on gold and start to win more than you lose, you will be banned from playing, and the money you spent will have been for nothing.

To recap: spending money to get a good player to win = being banned from being able to play anymore. 

Comments

• SoCalWebProSoCalWebPro Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I posted a reply within the confines of the other topic you have opened. I'd recommend removing this thread and using the one in the correct area as they are more likely to see it and reply accordingly.