Options

Club idea

golf4lifegolf4life Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
Glu, 

Why don't you level the playing field by making one simple change. In events you can only collect in one bracket. There are way too many teams that have hackers and cheats that jump and collect from multiple brackets at a time.

Simple change. 1. You can only collect at midnight from the current club and bracket you are in at that exact moment. 

Comments

• Options
    ShotdownShotdown Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Good idea then anyone not on at midnight can't collect that will teach people to not go to bed
  • Options
    R0botstoveR0botstove Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    golf4life said:
    Glu, 

Why don't you level the playing field by making one simple change. In events you can only collect in one bracket. There are way too many teams that have hackers and cheats really good players that jump and collect from multiple brackets at a time.

Simple change. 1. You can only collect at midnight from the current club and bracket you are in at that exact moment. 
    Fixed that for you
  • Options
    golf4life said:
    Glu, 

Why don't you level the playing field by making one simple change. In events you can only collect in one bracket. There are way too many teams that have hackers and cheats really good players that jump and collect from multiple brackets at a time.

Fixed that for you
    No you didn't. I'll stick with my original statement of hackers and cheats. I'm talking about the ones with androids that spend $20 for the glitch in the endorsements for unlimited gold. I'm not an idiot
  • Options
    Good idea then anyone not on at midnight can't collect that will teach people to not go to bed
    No, it's called staying in one group and bracket. Don't have to be on at midnight to collect if you stay in the group. you're probably one with 4 or 5 accounts which is why you're getting bent out of shape about not having multiple clubs
  • Options
    bmmbmm Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Are you upset you lose all the time?
  • Options
    bmmbmm Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    You seem to be getting pretty bent out of shape 
  • Options
    BobbybooBobbyboo Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    golf4life said:
    Glu, 

Why don't you level the playing field by making one simple change. In events you can only collect in one bracket. There are way too many teams that have hackers and cheats that jump and collect from multiple brackets at a time.

• Options
    BobbybooBobbyboo Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    I can let you collect in my multiple clubs if that would put a smile on your face?
  • Options
    jersey2016jersey2016 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    This dude is a clown