Gold hack for droids - any for iOS

bstehlbstehl Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
kind of sucks to play against the droid players that are able to use hacks, it's really two different game.

does iOS have anything that you can use to get more gold?

Comments

• ShotdownShotdown Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Yes the forum is a great place to ask. Good idea 
  • bstehlbstehl Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    I honestly was just asking bc I didn't know if even the iOS players were also using hacks... You would think that glu would try to crack down on the hacking a lot harder or at least try to stop it.  I really wish they would so we could actually have a level playing field.
  • oshkoshstarzoshkoshstarz Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    So please elaborate on what hacks are available to us android users?  And, if you don't use an android, how do you know they work versus being some scam?
    I don't know for sure I have just heard from other people.. it's hard for me to understand because people are scoring 10-20 million or more and I play non-stop and can only score like 100,000
  • SplandmanSplandman Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Are you being serious? You think there is a hack because you are only scoring 100k points. Ill tell you a hack that works with both Android and Apple. It's called Visa.
    Gotcha 
  • hoopshoops Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    if you think there isnt a hack you are dillusional. Lol
  • Myfirstlove1Myfirstlove1 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I'm not going for the visa comment. Glu need to make it more accessible to get gold or players. For instance, the mystery box instead of money, just have players. So you're guaranteed to get a player. Or more gold credits instead of money.
  • hits4harambehits4harambe Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Yeah, because players are buying enough to rack up 65m in club points. Right. I totally believe that.