HR Derby Event - Instant Jail winning 5k gold

WalnutsWalnuts Users Awaiting Email Confirmation, Member 0 Posts
do not play 5k gold!!  I won on my two teams and they are both jailed now. Other users having the same problem. There is something wrong after the update. Glu please repair this as you did the last time this happened. Vaite1 and Vman1 are my 2 teams that need to be unlocked
Prev1

Comments

• ShadyX2ShadyX2 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Yep
  • ShadyX2ShadyX2 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    edited November 2016
    GLU, blueleopard and Redtrunk you guys better fix this fuqing fast I am fed up with your shyt, we are not hackers because we play in 5k.  If you guys don't like giving gold you should have never created hrd as an event or have created it period.  This is ridiculous, I have spent thousands of dollars on the game for this crap!!!
  • BigJ41BigJ41 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Jailed after 1 5k derby as well. Wtf is going on. 
  • FlooterFlooter Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Getting ridiculous now... 2nd time this has happened
    Will we get our teams back? Is it a server error? 
    Last time yes, but took the whole day
  • dnicollednicolle Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I got jailed too!!! 
  • BernardocBernardoc Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    edited November 2016
    Bernardoc please. Unbelievable, on turkey day too!! Good luck being unjailed before the weekend
  • dnicollednicolle Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Bandc3 unlocked pls
    Medic4u unlock please. Geezus this is such shit 
  • toughtigers28144toughtigers28144 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Me to please help
  • WalnutsWalnuts Users Awaiting Email Confirmation, Member 0 Posts
    The last time this happened they fixed the issue quickly. Just not sure this time with the holiday but hopefully they can be as quick as last time 
  • bobblehead1151bobblehead1151 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Why create if it's just going to jail winners. Not a way to run a game unless you want everyone to quit playing
    Don't hold your breath. They are too busy eating turkey and counting their money 
    My team got jailed too it's bullshit
  • Roadkill1214Roadkill1214 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Rdkill jailed please fix
    Sparkyn916 is jailed and needs to be let out immediately
  • penshockey2penshockey2 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Penshockey2 is jailed.  Jail the 80 and 90 guys that are in 5k glitching us legitimate players
  • penshockey2penshockey2 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Penshockey2 jailed.  A paying customer who gets glitches by low level guys.  Unjail me asap or you will not see another dime from me.  Bullshit
  • KevinBKevinB Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Cubsfanatic1908 has been jailed also after winning one 5k tourney. I see that the list of guys here are the ones I usually battle Thursdays out with. I would like to have my team back asap. 
    It's bullshit you would think they would have got their shit together after this happened over a month ago
    How the hell are the cheating clubs already at tier 6 and not jailed like they rest of us little people. It's obvious that Glu doesn't care about us or they work for Glu and get away with cheating
  • skeemnsitoskeemnsito Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    CheatingBobblehead1151 said:
    How the hell are the cheating clubs already at tier 6 and not jailed like they rest of us little people. It's obvious that Glu doesn't care about us or they work for Glu and get away with cheating
    If everyone is posting they got jailed for playing 5k obviously the rest of the guys are playing 2k and under how is that cheating you idiot 
    CheatingBobblehead1151 said:
    If everyone is posting they got jailed for playing 5k obviously the rest of the guys are playing 2k and under how is that cheating you idiot 
    Not when you go into there club and see their points go up by 58k you piece of shit
  • toughtigers28144toughtigers28144 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Skeemnsito chill out bro you don't know shit
  • skeemnsitoskeemnsito Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Lmaooo im sure because the cheating clubs will have it open for the public 
    You guys are upset you lost your teams I get that but really no reason to start accusing people of cheating for being at tier 6... Like Skeemnsito said if you read this or had it happen then just play the 2k... As for it going up by 58k not sure I believe you there champ... Public club with only one guy playing I guess 

You ever head of the members participation list where you see what each member puts up? I guess you guess are tap gods and know everything about the game 
    Ok buddy, you're right any club at tier 6 is cheating... And public... Go back to complaing about your jailed team at least that's justified