HR Derby Event - Instant Jail winning 5k gold

2Next

Comments

• bobblehead1151bobblehead1151 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Not says any club that gets to tier 6 is cheating but a club that scores 2.5 mil in under 1 hour today with everyone getting jailed or score 1 billion points on the weekends yes they are up to something dumbass 
  • FlooterFlooter Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Wow you get dumber every time you type... I promise you any of the clubs scoring a billion points on the weekend is not public and letting you jump in... Also here's some free advice get some upgrades on your team it'll look more "legit"
  • FlooterFlooter Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    And you're right how could any team score 2.5 million in an hour... That's 100 2k derbies between 20 people. What cheaters get through 5 derbies in an hour?
    Don't need any advice on my team. I'm sure you couldn't beat my team unless you have an all Sig legend team
    But then of course if you have all Sig legend team you have to cheat since they have only offered 4 or 5
  • WalnutsWalnuts Users Awaiting Email Confirmation, Member 0 Posts
    Not true cuz I had all legends so when they introduced sig legends I played derby and was able to get 8 sig legends the first weekend. 
  • toughtigers28144toughtigers28144 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Y'all boys just running your mouths cause y'all are worried or else what he said wouldn't matter. Why don't y'all stop sweating the forums and play the since y'all don't cheat. Y'all are making me sick with this shit
  • dnicollednicolle Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Anyone get any private messages back??? Any updates??
    Private messaged him about my 2 jailed teams at 12 ET and no response yet. It's been 11 hours
  • KevinBKevinB Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I went through the Help button on the app and got a response this morning stating that the developers are looking into the issue. Hopefully it will be fixed at some point this weekend.
  • penshockey2penshockey2 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Ty
    Thanks for the update Kevin
  • BlandBland Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Private messaged him about my 2 jailed teams at 12 ET and no response yet. It's been 11 hours
    Ive sent private messages, posts, and emails. Still no response, going on day 2 now. Last time this happened it took almost a week, and this was the email response I received from Blue Leopard almost a week later: 

"Hi there,

Apologies for the wait.  I was out of office from Friday-Monday, and I just got back in this morning and had meetings and other projects all day.

It seems that whatever issues with your account have already been resolved.  Let me know if that's the case.

Thanks,

- Blue"

Must be nice working for a company that pays you to work 3 days of the week and then do a sh** job on those 3 days. Sign me up. Where do I put in my application, I wanna work for GLU so I can benefit from ripping people off and not have to fix anything that goes wrong with my product. 

• realpusherkingrealpusherking Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    do not play 5k gold!!  I won on my two teams and they are both jailed now. Other users having the same problem. There is something wrong after the update. Glu please repair this as you did the last time this happened. Vaite1 and Vman1 are my 2 teams that need to be unlocked
    Same here vaite
  • burnerburner Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Blue is only a moderator of this board and cant help with "jail" issues.  That must go through in game support.
  • BlandBland Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    burner said:
    Blue is only a moderator of this board and cant help with "jail" issues.  That must go through in game support.
    Does he work in some vacuum at glu where he is cut off from contact of all other employees so that he can't even tell the person who can fix it to fix it? Doubt it. He has held himself out as an employee of this company and has previously said to PM him with issues, even if he himself cannot fix it he can tell someone else who can.