Options

How to spend gold?

bigjames21bigjames21 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation, Member 0 Posts
hey everyone, 
just joined this forum and had a quick question. What would you guys say is the best thing to spend gold on? I read a lot of posts about people complaining about the mystery boxes, so want to stay away from that. I usually just buy the "5 #1 draft picks for 1500 gold" but was wondering if there's something better. My team is in the "pro" category with mainly 3.5 star players, no one that great. I have a couple thousand gold and don't want to waste it. Thanks in advance for any help!

Comments

• Options
    ATownDownATownDown Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Well if you spend too much gold you'll get jailed. So maybe just win a good bit of gold and don't spend it. Oh wait... that will get you jailed too. I guess just win a ton of games. Crap.. that gets you jailed too. Oh well, I've got nothing. 
  • Options
    TapaholicsTapaholics Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Spend try to get super slugger for derby
  • Options
    bobblehead1151bobblehead1151 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Then play only 5k derby's on Thursday
  • Options
    TapaholicsTapaholics Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Get prime slugger and u keep winning gold thru derby unless like a town said they feel like jailing people on a random thursday
  • Options
    BlandBland Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Spend money on gold to get prime slugger so you can play 5k games to win gold so that you get banned from playing (aka being "jailed"). Make sense? 
  • Options
    DPSucksDPSucks Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Bigjames.  find a decdnt club and spend your money on energy in events.  you will get  much farther with a group getting your draft  picks bc the odds arent very good.  youll win more picks with a group and competing that you will having to buy them   
  • Options
    Lots of people are very disgruntled with Glu so they arent very chipper.  pm me if you have questions and ill do what i can to point you in the right direction  
  • Options
    BlandBland Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    awwww glu isn't very chipper for ripping people off? poor guys.....its like the shop lifter being in a bad mood because he got caught. There's only one party to blame....hint: it's not the people GLU wrongfully jailed and in effect stole from.....
  • Options
    I totally agree my friend!