Help!

RyystRyyst Administrator, Moderators 17 Posts
edited October 2016 in Suggestions and Feedback
Are you experiencing general issues, having trouble with something, ask us here and we or any other player can help!

If you have specific account issues, contacting Customer Care may help you better.  

WE ARE NOT CUSTOMER SERVICE.  ANY ACCOUNT-SPECIFIC ISSUES WILL BE REDIRECTED TO CUSTOMER CARE.
Prev1

Comments

• CUBS2016WINWSCUBS2016WINWS Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I have contacted customer care about 20 times since the HR event last Thursday.  I believe my account has been jailed.  I won a bunch of points and gold, but all games were legit.  I have never cheated and no one will help me get my account straightened out.  I only played people I was matched with.  Please help or advise me on next steps.  Thanks.

CUBS2016WINWS
  • tmoneytmoney Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    How do you reset your winnings in the hr derby?
  • JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    tmoney said:
    How do you reset your winnings in the hr derby?
    Open a ticket with in game support or message blue leopard the moderator on here. He may suggest reaching out to in game support first. 
  • DipDaddy007DipDaddy007 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I had previously done the same, however blue told me that this should no longer be an issue. If it's still the limit and you hit it, please post back here so we can take note
  • penshockey2penshockey2 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    My team penshockey2 has been jailed and have been playing all day.  I have lots and loSt some.  I don't cheat.  I'm just good at derby.  Can you please fix this
    A lot of people glitch me.  Those are your cheaters
  • BigJ41BigJ41 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I got jailed right after beating you penshockey. First damn game. Fix this. Medic4u is my team 
  • toughtigers28144toughtigers28144 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    How do you message blue leopard 
    Hell if I know 
    edited November 2016
    I have had all week, 80 and 90 level players glitching me, so of course I will have a lot of gold.  No why, BECAUSE THEIR GLITCHING ME.  Jail them, not us
    There is a reason why these low level guys play in the 5k play  against us higher level guys
  • bobblehead1151bobblehead1151 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Click on his profile then there should be a message button
    Just spent 2 days getting Griffey and can't use him . Glu is so **** up right now
    I messaged him about it when it happened, if I hear back I'll let everyone here know what he said if no moderators post on this thread
    Ty
    I also messaged them but doubt that anyone will respond in a timely manner just like the good luck with in game customer service help that is useless
    ANY word yet?  This is crap
    Haven't responded to me yet
    Looks like we all got a giant stick shoved up where the sun don't shine and Glu is sitting back laughing at us all pissed off
    I think this particular screw up was bad enough that they really should make it up to those that were jailed somehow. Honestly, I would be somewhat content even if they just extended the fan rewards since I'm sure many of you are missing out on that as I am (and this was an extended fan rewards too...). The other big thing is extending the mystery box times. Idk about anyone else but I really wanted to try to go for sig scherzer, porcello, etc but I rely on being able to make some money in the derbies so thats all out the window....never mind the fact that none of us can help out our clubs.

I also hope no one who got jailed cared much about their world championship because thats inaccessible now too
    I'm jailed but I'm betting this guy isn't. Get your shit together GLU. 
    Saw that too
    edited November 2016
    And you jail half of my club.  What the hell is this
    Yeah my team is lsuhilltiger we're in that bracket it's ridiculous 
  • FlooterFlooter Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    What are we looking at exactly?
  • HarambeeeeeeHarambeeeeee Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    You mad bro? Hate us cause you ain't us
  • burnerburner Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Penshockey2 you need to realize there are some well organized teams out there that like to compete with each other.  Putting up points doesnt mean people are cheating.  Its no fault of other people why you were jailed.  Play in another bracket if you cant handle the competition in that one.  There are many brackets out there so look for one that is at your level of competition.
    Lol, ok
    Some of you people amaze me why don't y'all just stay off the forum and play why come on here and worry about us jailed folk. It's cause y'all got something to hide if I can see that don't think glu can. Y'all are basically dry snitching on yourselves. Dumb asses
  • realpusherkingrealpusherking Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Same here jailed for no reason medic is jailed too