Derbies Seem Different To Anyone?

DipDaddy007DipDaddy007 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
Yes, I know...yet another derby post...however, since the Cano event do derbies seem much more random/luck than they were before? I loved the element of skill involved in them, but I can't seem to figure out what's going on now. I was able to get Cano but I think I was actually better off with what I had before. I can hit the exact same shot and it may be 515 feet, or it could very well be 478 feet. I try pulling more, going more to center, trying right in the middle-no effect. That and the quick pitching seems to have picked up a bit...

Just curious if anyone else on here has noticed the same thing. I've talked to a few in the game and they had the same impression and were also quite frustrated.

Comments

• ATownDownATownDown Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I have felt the same way about it. Wasn't sure if it's the derby itself or just not being used to hitting with Cano 
  • TapaholicsTapaholics Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Same here I felt like cano sux
  • AstrosBaseballAstrosBaseball Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    I agree. I used to do better with Ortiz than I have been with Cano or Cey.
  • Voices309Voices309 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I have had pretty decent luck I guess? Or, I am just hitting it just right.
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    For some reason I hit better with 3-star players than I can with Cano.  I'm pretty sure it's timing or we made it hard to use this guys on purpose. Beats me. :)
  • BlandBland Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    For some reason I hit better with 3-star players than I can with Cano.  I'm pretty sure it's timing or we made it hard to use this guys on purpose. Beats me. :)
    No. You should be working on fixing the issue that caused customers to get "jailed" for no reason so that they can't utilize what they've purchased instead of giving us your opinion on cano.  
  • BobbybooBobbyboo Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    No. You should be working on fixing the issue that caused customers to get "jailed" for no reason so that they can't utilize what they've purchased instead of giving us your opinion on cano.