Options

Coordination my a$$

BronxbarronsBronxbarrons Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
A little more than 10 minutes into a Sprint Event and the #1 ranked player already has 500K points. I would love to see an explanation on how this is done.

Comments

• Options
    MatewalkerMatewalker Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Easy. 4-5 games a minute equals 40-45 win streak in 10 minutes. 
  • Options
    TapaholicsTapaholics Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    edited December 2016
    Bull spit
  • Options
    ChuckTaylors4evrChuckTaylors4evr Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Easy. 4-5 games a minute equals 40-45 win streak in 10 minutes. 

How can you even get the chance to play that many games in 10 when the refresh rate is 15 minutes per game 
  • Options
    sdcedsdced Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Chuck Taylor...have u ever played this game????

play 5 games...buy energy refresh for 5 more...repeat. 40 games in 10 minutes is easy on an iPhone 7
  • Options
    JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    50 games on 15 minutes minutes. 200 an hour with newer device and decent internet. 
  • Options
    ChuckTaylors4evrChuckTaylors4evr Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Yes I have just do not have a lot of gold to do that. I am trying to build my team with what I have 
  • Options
    To those citing examples of how you can physically play many games in a very short period of time using Energy Boost... "D'oh" My understanding is you earn points based upon the number of games you win, not simply play. I am thinking in additon to heavily using Energy Boost, team(s) raking up absurb point totals, have Team Comparison, like the sample offered by Stamper101 in a thread posted earlier today.  
  • Options
    sdcedsdced Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    40 wins with no losses? Not very difficult. Also, if ur in a halfway decent club who wins 2-3 x win streak protection....it's even easier. 

If if I am dead even on team comparisons, it's an easy win. If u know how to play it. 

The sample showed by stamper 101...after 15-20 wins there is no way any team faces teams that much worse than them. It evens out way before u hit 40 wins. 
  • Options
    Universal1Universal1 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts

People can win hundreds/thousands of games in a row.  Fast Iphone with decent wifi you can rip off 250+ games in an hour.

• Options

People can win hundreds/thousands of games in a row.  Fast Iphone with decent wifi you can rip off 250+ games in an hour.

Then this is like fighting the Borg... "...efforts are futile."