Mystery Crates 100% SCAM

Bacchus01Bacchus01 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
Has anyone purchased one of these so called "Mystery Crates"? Before they changed the contents. It used to be there were 10 total awards. 7 of them were 5 star players or better, like legends, etc. The other 3 were BS awards like $25K cash, $10K cash and #1 Draft Picks. Well simple math dictates that if there are 7 out of 10 awards are players, then you have a 70% chance to pick one. And 30% to pick the remaining garbage. I saved up 2000 gold four separate times and bought 4 separate "Mystery Boxes" and they gave me shit ALL FOUR TIMES. That's mathematically impossible. Or damn near it. It's total BS. The game cheats you at every opportunity it can. On the collections deal where they dangle an elite player in front of you and they give you 3 choice to pick from everyday. How many times has anyone picked the pile of gold? I've been playing this game for over a year and I've picked the Gold ONCE. But you'll pick one and get the gold, silver or bronze crap you need to win the elite player. And there will be a pile of 700 gold on the one you didn't pick. I figured if I picked the same box over and over eventually there'd be a pile of gold just by deductive reasoning over time. I picked the first box everyday for a month and never hit gold. 

Sorry for the long ass message. Just curious if anyone else has noticed the games unfair (CHEATING) tendencies as well. 

Comments

• BattiBatti Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    Nowhere does it say you have an equal chance to get all the items listed.
  • HarveyswallbangersHarveyswallbangers Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    It's a joke I got robbed of a Chicago cubs mystery box 
  • SEMPERFI9SEMPERFI9 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    same thing here as well....4 prime boxes, cubs box, and 2-5star boxes. all I received was cash on every one. yeah I know why did I keep trying? no more. I complained but they gave me this mathematically stupid answer. they could have just given me a player for christ's sake, right!
  • SleepyboySleepyboy Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    It depends when you open them the timing. There are times when you can get the best prize in less than 4 tries