Free Gold Video ERROR - "WAITING FOR REWARD VERIFICATION FROM ADVERTISING PARTNER"

NiasmashNiasmash Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
I have two teams, one on my IOS Niasmash and another on my Samsung GS4 Dobby934 (ANDROID).  On both devices I am ABLE to watch the free videos but when videos are completed; instead of receiving the gold I get the message "Waiting for reward verification from advertising partners".  

This is effecting im sure a lot of other members but I can confirm my club "X ELITE SQUAD X".  Is anyone else having this problem?

I hope this issue can be resolved soon thanks for your help.

Comments

• Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I'm in the same boat.  android user.  watched about 6 videos at different times all to no avail.
  • 1baseball1baseball Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    iPhone user. Same problem. Please fix before weekend rewards end!
  • ShiftsniperShiftsniper Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Same problem with all the guys in my club
  • Dennis27Dennis27 Banned Users, Member 0 Posts
    I'm having this problem too. I don't get the gold right away, but it shows up after a few hours.
  • Nev827Nev827 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Anyone else having this same problem today? I've been collecting gold all week and now all of a sudden I get the above mentioned message whenever I watch an ad. I tried posting something on the GLU facebook page, but never got a response (more like my comment probably wasn't approved for posting). We should be compensated for whenever things like this happen that aren't our fault.
  • steelballsteelball Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Yes. I'm having the same problem again. 
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Our studio got an update from one of their guys saying one of their servers went totally haywire and they're working on fixing it now.  What does that mean?  The system will be fixed eventually, as for when... I don't have a timeline for you as it's a separate entity with the issue.

I'll keep us in the loop.
  • Nev827Nev827 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Our studio got an update from one of their guys saying one of their servers went totally haywire and they're working on fixing it now.  What does that mean?  The system will be fixed eventually, as for when... I don't have a timeline for you as it's a separate entity with the issue.

I'll keep us in the loop.

Mine was back working this morning, but was wonky here and there. Has been fine for the most part though.