Options

Accumulation of gold

ChuckTaylors4evrChuckTaylors4evr Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
I have been read posts about getting 100k in gold and be put in jail, or having your or the account flagged. The object of the game is to get the best team and win games. That being said why would you need $100k in gold just sitting in your account??  I mean I can see having gold for a rainy day when you want to buy a player, but really. 
The other side of the conversation is that you have a great team and have 100k in gold with nothing else to spend it on, what do you do then? 
I don't know all the answers but it seems at least to me that something needs to be done to answer both questions. 
One would think that when an account is in question that they can review all the purchases and wins to determine if the gold was accumulated legitimately or not. 
If you look at the weekend contest which is the big one to win, it is clear that something "odd" is going on with the standings. There are always at least 2 teams that have twice as much other teams. I am not an expert in math, but it would seem that the only way to get a really high score is to use the 100 gold refresh after each 5 games played in the contest. This is where having gold would help but at the cost of 100 gold to do so it could be done assuming you win every game played.
Because I have never done this I assume that if you win all 5 games that you win 260 points and then using the 100gold to refresh that your points keep multiplying from there. Maybe they need to cap the total that you can win is 10,000, and then it starts back a zero.  

Comments

• Options
    SumadeeznutzSumadeeznutz Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Shut up and go play pokemon
  • Options
    Universal1Universal1 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I have been read posts about getting 100k in gold and be put in jail, or having your or the account flagged. The object of the game is to get the best team and win games. That being said why would you need $100k in gold just sitting in your account??  I mean I can see having gold for a rainy day when you want to buy a player, but really. 
    The other side of the conversation is that you have a great team and have 100k in gold with nothing else to spend it on, what do you do then? 
    I don't know all the answers but it seems at least to me that something needs to be done to answer both questions. 
    One would think that when an account is in question that they can review all the purchases and wins to determine if the gold was accumulated legitimately or not. 
    If you look at the weekend contest which is the big one to win, it is clear that something "odd" is going on with the standings. There are always at least 2 teams that have twice as much other teams. I am not an expert in math, but it would seem that the only way to get a really high score is to use the 100 gold refresh after each 5 games played in the contest. This is where having gold would help but at the cost of 100 gold to do so it could be done assuming you win every game played.
    Because I have never done this I assume that if you win all 5 games that you win 260 points and then using the 100gold to refresh that your points keep multiplying from there. Maybe they need to cap the total that you can win is 10,000, and then it starts back a zero.  

Well, you max out at 23,000 per win if no multiplier and 32,200 if you have the 1.4 multiplier.  So accumulating points is pretty easy after 48 wins to max out points.  Individual points would be 20,900 I want to say at the max.
  • Options
    JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    edited December 2016
    20090 is the max on individual points
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Fan Rewards.