Little one sided

Stamper101Stamper101 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
Was given this opponent from a "Random opponent" select.
Seems a bit one sided from most I get. We're both in the same "Superstar" category.
Does this happen to anyone else ?

bb.jpg 54.6K

Comments

• luv4allmusikluv4allmusik Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Did your opponent have signature legend players that have never been offered in fan rewards? Like Albert Belle, Cecil Cooper, Darin Erstad, Bernie Williams, Jim Rice, Nolan Ryan, etc.? If so he's more than likely a hacker. You can report him but definitely block him so you don't have to play him again. 
  • BronxbarronsBronxbarrons Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    @Stamper101... I have had this happen to me but fortunately only about three or four times.  It has occured during random and bonus games.  The first time, I played the game and had my lunch taken.  Each time thereafter, I quit the game before playing and blocked the player.
  • Stamper101Stamper101 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Ahh maybe he was cheating. When I went back to check his players the game was gone. Pretty sure it was only about the 4th inning. I figured it would have ended 30-0.
  • Universal1Universal1 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    If you have legends, different signatures pop up based on roster.  So if they went through fan rewards enough they could accumulate that type of player.  So it is very possible to have them without being the "hacker" you describe.
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    I don't see why you had to black out his name.  If the person was cheating I'd be able to check.
  • sdcedsdced Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Your best player is a 4 star. You don't even need all sig legends to be that much better than your team. Just all legends would do it. 
    I don't see why you had to black out his name.  If the person was cheating I'd be able to check.
    I just thought that was the right thing to do for the players privacy since I didn't know how such a lop sided game came about either by fluke or flaw or somehting they did.
    Most all other random games I've gotten were fairly even,but if its OK to post the name it was GIGANTITOS .
    sdced said:
    Your best player is a 4 star. You don't even need all sig legends to be that much better than your team. Just all legends would do it.  
    No I realize there are better stats than mine for sure I just thought when a random game was selected stats like these were taken into consideration and opponents were selected accordingly as has been the case in pretty much all the games I've gotten before. However I see where this could happen if its just some random person that has the same category ranking without the stats taken into consideration. IDK how the game works in that aspect.

• hits4harambehits4harambe Registered Users, Member 25 Posts

30-0? It's not like you got smoked 36-0 and were held to 2 hits.
  • BobbybooBobbyboo Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Play better. 
  • ShotdownShotdown Registered Users, Member 4 Posts

You got smoked :cold_sweat:
  • scottpdannscottpdann Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    Someone gave me a great tip. Start a game with them and immediately block them so, you won't have to face them again.
  • BronxbarronsBronxbarrons Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Someone gave me a great tip. Start a game with them and immediately block them so, you won't have to face them again.
    You can also proactively look at the "rankings" list during an Event; start a game with the teams that have a "kazillion" points within the "first five minutes" and proceed to block them. Too bad there is no way to block an entire Club in one fell swoop. 
  • hits4harambehits4harambe Registered Users, Member 25 Posts

You got smoked :cold_sweat:
    only by a few runs. 

I did better the next time. Only lost by 28 runs. ;)
  • CowboyUp04CowboyUp04 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    How do you block them?
  • StrikeTEAMStrikeTEAM Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    edited April 2017
    I was thinking why has the other dudes star player been blacked out?  Lol I don't see the point of that