Options

Mystery box % Legend boxes is under 2%

jbobjbob Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
Having read through all the messages and having done my own research (0 for 25) I've concluded percentage is under 2%. I've spoken to people in the game, you only start getting legends after opening 50 boxes, then it starts again.... Wish I had known this before buying a box. 

Comments

• Options
    ATownDownATownDown Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Your "research" was just opening 25 boxes? 

I have gotten legends from the boxes by simply opening 2-3. Then again I've gone on long dry spells. 

• Options
    If my research was just opening 25 boxes, I would have assumed it would be zero chance. I asked a bunch of legend teams in my club as well as those I play against. 2% is being generous. I'm amazed you got one after opening two boxes, I suggest you begin playing the lottery because what you're stating is highly improbable. 
  • Options
    bstehlbstehl Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    I've opened over 200 and never gotten anything... not even 5 star.
  • Options
    luv4allmusikluv4allmusik Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    I've played the legend box a lot and I've gotten a ton of great players. Here's my experience. The box will give it up but it wants to be paid first. If I'm gonna play the box I have about 40K of gold ready to go. I play the box consecutively and without interruption. That gives me twenty shots at the box. I would estimate that when I play the box this way I hit over 60% of the time. And typically when I hit it's at around the 15th to 20th try. This would be comparable to the 33K that it costs to get a signature legend in fan rewards. And if you play the box in conjunction with fan rewards if you hit it's kind of like a bonus because you're already getting the great fan rewards players. If you only have say 6K of gold and are thinking of playing the box my advice is don't, wait until you have 40K of gold. Say a prayer to the box gods first and be positive! The box senses desperation lol. Good luck to all. You can and will hit in the boxes if you consistently use the technique I've described. 
  • Options
    opened 50.... still nada. Guess my 2%  was generous! 
  • Options
    bstehlbstehl Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    I've had 60,000 gold and opened boxes non-stop consecutively and never got even a 5 star player... I did get the fan rewards but that was it.