Awesome Club needing 2 members

FlyingwsFlyingws Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
We are laid back, no minimums bUT no scrubs either, you are expected to contribute. Top 10 T6 daily. Exclusive perks once within club. I need 1 member who produces at a high level daily and 1 member who can dominate HR derby. If you fit either or both start a game with flyingws. Be on the lookout for club LUMBERK1NGS if you don't believe me you will see as we're passing you on the leaderboard.
Prev1

Comments

• macattack76macattack76 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Too late to get in?
  • FlyingwsFlyingws Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    Never to late we're expanding daily
  • DEEZORIOLESDEEZORIOLES Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Im interested. I dont have an unlimited supply of gold like most but i play my ass off. ORIOLEWORLD if you wanna take a shot with me.
  • usranger80usranger80 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I need a club that can compete, please add FLYTHEWGOCUBS16
  • ShotdownShotdown Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    https://discord.gg/mmaM4 New tsb chat download discord and hit the link to join 
  • DEEZORIOLESDEEZORIOLES Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    flyingws said:
    We are laid back, no minimums bUT no scrubs either, you are expected to contribute. Top 10 T6 daily. Exclusive perks once within club. I need 1 member who produces at a high level daily and 1 member who can dominate HR derby. If you fit either or both start a game with flyingws. Be on the lookout for club LUMBERK1NGS if you don't believe me you will see as we're passing you on the leaderboard.
    I got 300 bonus games at my disposal if you want to invite ORIOLEWORLD.
  • corntime55corntime55 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Finished #12 last weekend.  Consistently top 20 most days.  Would love to get a club that gets Top 25 at the minimum.  Let me know.
  • FlyingwsFlyingws Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    We're Top 10 T6 everday. Finished 1st last weekend. What kind of points do you produce for each event?
  • alan2121malan2121m Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Whats that odor is the name of the room i made come join if interested I have a few people
  • alan2121malan2121m Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    join I Soiled Myself               
  • Blazed42oBlazed42o Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Looking for an active club, I'm new but building quick, played 16 and don't have a lot of gold, but I put up 25k this past weekend for the event.  Strong in tournament event but the club I'm at is so inactive that I can't build bonus games.  Let me know please and thank you
  • sicknick121sicknick121 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    join wefckedurmom, we been top 10 all week. 2 of us play our asses off. we need the help.
  • LaSchedaLaScheda Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Join Toronto Steel if you're 4 star and willing to play club events daily. Typically we finish in the top 5-25 but have done better as well. 
  • rpieronirpieroni Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I'll contribute daily!
    I think I put up 20k so far this week. 
  • AttainedAttained Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Looking for active members!! We started yesterday and already silver 10 about to level up . By this rate we should be diamond in a couple days. We finish only rank 1 and have 9 members putting up mills . You may join if your active and put up many points. Inactive players will be removed otherwise enjoy rewards and help boost the club !

send a game to Attained and chat if interested 
    Attained said:
    Looking for active members!! We started yesterday and already silver 10 about to level up . By this rate we should be diamond in a couple days. We finish only rank 1 and have 9 members putting up mills . You may join if your active and put up many points. Inactive players will be removed otherwise enjoy rewards and help boost the club !

send a game to Attained and chat if interested 
    Did a search for Attained, but nothing came up. 
  • Cdrizzle12Cdrizzle12 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I've started to put up numbers, pretty much unlocked all silver tier players now. Looking to join a club or have people join mine. Search me Cdrizzle4. Also trying to learn the ropes of the game and have a disposable income! Thanks in advance!
  • AttainedAttained Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I've started to put up numbers, pretty much unlocked all silver tier players now. Looking to join a club or have people join mine. Search me Cdrizzle4. Also trying to learn the ropes of the game and have a disposable income! Thanks in advance!
    Send a game to Attained and talk there 
  • FastTexasEddieFastTexasEddie Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Attained said:
    Send a game to Attained and talk there 
    DavesTexasKnaves is a successful 2 man club who is now RECRUITING QUALITY DAILY ACTIVE USERS that are communicative, active and loyal.
    If interested please contact me via FB, you will also have to get the Marco Polo app.

Thanks
  • LaSchedaLaScheda Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    edited May 2017
    LaScheda said:
    Join Toronto Steel if you're 4 star and willing to play club events daily. Typically we finish in the top 5-25 but have done better as well. 
    Still looking for at least one 4.5 star player who is looking for a loyal team. The majority of us have been on the team for 3-4 weeks. 

You'll need to be active daily and be able to put up over 250k for the weekend event. 

We are currently sitting in top 25

Toronto Steel
  • weBUGyouweBUGyou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Played with these guys in 2016. Nothing laid back about this club. It'll become a job before you know it with threats of being kicked.
  • JimmbodJimmbod Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Was up Flyingws. I want in.  Message me bro
  • centurion96centurion96 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Looking for an active club that plays all events I contribute a lot and I have a 4.5 star team I quit playing my Xbox because of this game lol
  • RIDGERUNNERS1578RIDGERUNNERS1578 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I'm looking for a club that is top 20 or higher every week.  I am repeatedly the point and loyalty leader, team strength is 28000 plus.  I'm tired of being in a club that ranks 150 on average and it's only because of my contributions.  If you're interested hit me up. RIDGERUNNERS1578
  • IcehammersIcehammers Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Great I left you a message through blackice
  • tommygun69tommygun69 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    The wooded guns sitting at rank 12 I need good help players who want to kick ass move ahead. Been kicking scribes all day. Want a club to excel shoot where doing it with a few guys. Come over if your looking for a good club 
    tommygun69
    I'm looking for a club that is top 20 or higher every week.  I am repeatedly the point and loyalty leader, team strength is 28000 plus.  I'm tired of being in a club that ranks 150 on average and it's only because of my contributions.  If you're interested hit me up. RIDGERUNNERS1578

Ridge runners 1578 find a club yet? Could use your help sitting at 10 to 13 rank all day
  • GreenstienGreenstien Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I have a team strength 30077 can I join. I play almost everyday