Find a Club

RyystRyyst Administrator, Moderators 17 Posts
Looking for a club to join or maybe looking for some more players to join yours! Post here!
Prev1

Comments

• ImperialstoutsImperialstouts Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    What I want from a club:
    *Heavy activity almost everyday 
    *Tier 6 opportunities for the Tourney Event, Bonus Event and (occasionally) the sprint event
    *Basically I need gold and players.  Draft picks do nothing for me at this point.

What I bring to the club:
    *Lots of blue cash - I can score 350-500k points in the Tourney event
    *200 wins in the Bonus event every OTHER week
    *50k-250k for the sprint events.  I'm saving gold for upgrades but will spend enough to get my points in.  

Match me in game and let's chat.  
  • cjyoung433cjyoung433 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I'm good for 300k on weekends but I want a club that's gonna get to tier 6 as well. Thursdays can be hard for me sometimes due to work but I do what I can. I usually don't play Monday's. And I play Tuesdays but not with my gold just energy. Honestly mostly looking for a club to play with on weekends for a chance at a prime player draft picks don't cut it for me anymore let me know if interested!!!
  • ImperialstoutsImperialstouts Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    What I want from a club:
    *Heavy activity almost everyday 
    *Tier 6 opportunities for the Tourney Event, Bonus Event and (occasionally) the sprint event
    *Basically I need gold and players.  Draft picks do nothing for me at this point.

What I bring to the club:
    *Lots of blue cash - I can score 350-500k points in the Tourney event
    *200 wins in the Bonus event every OTHER week
    *50k-250k for the sprint events.  I'm saving gold for upgrades but will spend enough to get my points in.  

Match me in game and let's chat.  
    Please ignore this post now.  I'm not looking at the moment.  

If i could, I would delete the post, but that doesn't seem to be an option.  Help?
  • GluFingerFkedGluFingerFked Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I can bring in 2m to 3m a weekend.  Five star all prime/legend team.  May the best bidder win :) 
  • B1RDT0WNB1RDT0WN Member 23 Posts
    Looking for new club. I'm active daily and will consistently deliver. Not going to get crazy numbers but 50k to 250k is realistic. 
  • Flyguy41Flyguy41 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited October 2016
    SPEED is a new club looking for guys. The GUYS that started that club came from a TOP club and know how to win. We have some openings for guys that can produce. 
  • B1RDT0WNB1RDT0WN Member 23 Posts
    Thx SPEED
  • Skrilex1Skrilex1 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    I can bring in 2m to 3m a weekend.  Five star all prime/legend team.  May the best bidder win :) 
    Message SKR1LEX 
  • MyricleMyricle Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Slugger City is recruiting for all active members as well we have spots open for people.
  • Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Looking for active players.  not crazy, but try!  would love a 10-20k weekend player.  

We dont spend gold.  we dont win primes.  but we won 2 events and can get you constant cash and other meduim type wins.

"Weed Magic" is my club.  (i was given the club.  havent renamed it yet)
    Or find me in the game ATHLETICS1001
  • HarveyswallbangersHarveyswallbangers Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    We want active players especially on the weekends ten k minimum to stay in the club and we do have heavy duty players funplayleague is our name we want to be the best 
  • OriginalStoryyyOriginalStoryyy Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Looking for Very active member we are a top club every week just need a few more people message me on here 
  • greatnessgreatness Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    i'm in bud
  • SumadeeznutzSumadeeznutz Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Looking for a club signature legend team looking for a good club 
  • Devils666rejectsDevils666rejects Users Awaiting Email Confirmation, Member 0 Posts
    Looking for a tier 6 club. I have a 5 star team and get millions of points a week. Message me
  • FlyingwsFlyingws Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    We have the best new up and coming club and really need some Derby power. Top 10 Tier 6 everyday. I put up millions on thursdays and need some competition. Come be part of the greatness
  • FlyingwsFlyingws Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    flyingws said:
    We have the best new up and coming club and really need some Derby power. Top 10 Tier 6 everyday. I put up millions on thursdays and need some competition. Come be part of the greatness
     If you are a serious player and can produce daily, especially on Thursday start a game with flyingws. Other great benefits within club once you are a member
  • ShotdownShotdown Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    New tsb chat room download discord and hit the link below https://discord.gg/mmaM4
  • DEEZORIOLESDEEZORIOLES Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    New tsb chat room download discord and hit the link below https://discord.gg/mmaM4
    I joined. I'm kinda lost on there though.
    Anyone need a player today? 300 bonus games. ORIOLEWORLD if you're interested.
  • triggertrigger Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    What's your game nam 
    trigger said:
    What's your game nam 
    If you want to reply to someones comment.....hit quote and itll send an email to them immediately. I just saw this. I did good though.....put up 350k.
  • rjkgrrjkgr Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Come join sfgiants12
  • alan2121malan2121m Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Come join Whats that odor where everyone is a assistant
  • dfisherdfisher Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    edited April 2017
    I'm active especially on weekends... looking for a top 30 team for 2017 (deeznutz)
  • ZethiousZethious Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Our club is looking for more players! Come join our ranks!

No crazy requirements, just simply play daily.

Club Name: Forever Royal KC

Looking forward to meeting some new players!

- Zethious
  • Cbaker938Cbaker938 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Zethious said:
    Our club is looking for more players! Come join our ranks!

No crazy requirements, just simply play daily.

Club Name: Forever Royal KC

Looking forward to meeting some new players!

- Zethious
    How good is the club because I am a 4 star team about to be in the gold tier
  • smd127smd127 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    West Milford looking for active players.... daily play a must golf level club and climbing! We want to be #1
  • oshkoshstarzoshkoshstarz Registered Users, Member 18 Posts

My club is also looking for players.  7 of us right now - finish top 10-50 depending on the day.  No pressure and you will never get booted as long as you make an effort. With a full roster, I hop to consistently be top ten.  skypukers is the club

• Sopp0318Sopp0318 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Mets34 Is a new club with 2 members looking for committed players that want to help