INPUT NEEDED- Suggestions for TSB '17

13Next

Comments

• ChrisBlueJChrisBlueJ Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    If you are going to set limitations in your code and if you are to set-up an auto-detect of deviations of those limitations, then don't go randomly start changing those rules around in the code.  

Troubleshooting code is one of the hardest things to do.  You may as well re-write the whole program the whole game.

I'm lucky enough not to be in Glu jail right now, mostly cause I hit ground balls more than homeruns, so I never try the high level rounds on derby day, but I feel bad for all those others that did nothing wrong, and are now not able to enjoy a game that you have inadvertently ruined for them by not correctly making a code change. 
  • Myfirstlove1Myfirstlove1 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    1001 said:
    5 star drafts.  

Achievements between insane and impossible.  

Club leadership best of 7 series.

Level stats and career stats. 

Trade boosts, like energy drinks, for literaly anything else.

Prime Vladimir Guerrero. 8 9 6, but will have a 75% chance to make contact with any pitch thrown, regardless of location.

Also, I'd like to add I love these games.  I was avid in '14, 15, and currently '16, and plan on comitting to '17.  Some things are done right (the game is just plain fun) some not so much (hate HR derbys and the worse drafting this side of the Cleveland Browns) but this game is the only steady app that I've never gotten tired of.

Yes TSB 17 needs to make it easier & more fun to draft. Also make the new players like the Yankees Sanchez should be a 4.5 or 5 star player. Position player drafts should be more often. I really, really enjoy tht aspect of the game.
  • steelballsteelball Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Just a few suggestions. Not sure if they have been mentioned already so I apologize if they have. 
    1) add more tier level rewards for each event 
          - it'll give clubs more incentive to keep 
             playing when 1st place is out of reach. 
             (Tier 7,8,9,10)

2) allow teams to be able to exchange resources    
         for other resources. (Example trade franchise 
          coins for cash/gold) 

3) trade players directly to other teams in need

Thanks
  • liontribeliontribe Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    I would like the option of trading players amongst other players in tap baseball 2017. 
  • OakGroveRcktsOakGroveRckts Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Ability to trade cash for gold
  • steelballsteelball Registered Users, Member 47 Posts

In addition to my above post.  Maybe a an adjustment to HR derby rewards.  Example - If u play 10 matches at same level and you win 5 and lose 5 in my opinion you should at least break even.  Currently that is not the case.

• BrooklynBobBrooklynBob Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    A few suggestions:
    1. More opportunities to bunt and steal beyond the first strike.
    2. Allow no. 1 and first-round draft picks with cash.
    3. In-game gold rewards for special achievements such as hitting four home runs in a game or pitching a no-hitter.
    4. Allow player trades between members in a club.
  • jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    add autoplay to end instead of autoplay for each inning
    I would do away with the Home Run slugger event and bring back either a league event or another tournament event.
    For Tap Sports Baseball 17, I would like to see an in-game achievement reward. For example, if a pitcher throws a no-hitter, his team earns 10 bars of gold, or if a batter hits 4 HRs in a game, the team gets 10 bars of gold. something on that order.
    Finally, last suggestion; i think players should be able to use cash to buy No. 1 and First round draft picks as well as signature or legends players, even it it cost $1 million in cash.
  • ATownDownATownDown Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    edited January 2017
    Limit the number of times that teams can leave a club/join a new club during the weekend sprint. Or have a setting where a club must "lock in" it's roster prior to the event and only those 20 teams that were "locked in" can score points toward the event that weekend. 
  • BobbybooBobbyboo Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    ATownDown said:
    Limit the number of times that teams can leave a club/join a new club during the weekend sprint. Or have a setting where a club must "lock in" it's roster prior to the event and only those 20 teams that were "locked in" can score points toward the event that weekend. 
    Good idea but I could give my login info to a friend and he can play my streak while I sleep. No way to keep it a fair club on club battle. 
  • DEEZORIOLESDEEZORIOLES Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Cal Ripken, Jim Palmer, Eddie Murray and Brooks and Frank Robinson Legend Players (I'm an O's fan. Get off my back). Be able to select any MLB Stadium as your home field. <<<That my friends would be cool as all get out. 
  • DEEZORIOLESDEEZORIOLES Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Trading cash for gold. Trading the 87,261 2nd round draft picks you can rack up for #1's. 
  • ChuckTaylors4evrChuckTaylors4evr Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I think that being able to carry the roster from 16 to 17 "is a MUST. Too many people myself included have put too much time and money into getting our team to where it is to lose it all when 17 rolls out. 
    I also think that the mystery boxes need to be changed. I got $300 Google Play gift card and seeing that this is the only game that I play used it on the legends mystery box as well as the upgrades to my team. I got about 12 picks on the legend mystery box and for the most part got mostly cash and I did get several players and got two players twice. I am not saying that we get a legend on every pick but getting cash three times in a row is a little much I would think. I know this is like beating a dead horse because this is been brought up time and time again, but in my honest opinion the mystery boxes as well as the player picks need to be totally redone. We should be able to pick players by position all the time and not just at certain times throughout the year.
    Also I am not sure how much the buying of cash is really used. Seems kind of senseless when that is clearly easier to get just playing the game. 
    The option to get free gold coins for participating in some type of download or completing a survey is total bullshit. I'm not sure how that can be fixed, but that feature and the way it really works takes away from the legitimacy of the game.
    I don't claim to know it all or have all the answers,  but clearly there are changes that need to be done in order for people to continue to play this game in the future.
    I hope they really listen to all of this to understand and not just listening to respond with standard auto replies.

• HarveyswallbangersHarveyswallbangers Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Lower the price on prime draft picks 
    I think when a player reaches a higher level in the game, giving second-round draft choices as a reward is worthless and useless. the players are not needed. I would devise a better rewards system for players at higher levels.
  • SleepyboySleepyboy Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Be able to trade players, Make gold more affordable, have the option to roid a slugger up or give him the option to use a cork bat for gold. Be able to trade blue cash for gold and visa versa.