Options

TSP 17 and reality

ChuckTaylors4evrChuckTaylors4evr Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
I have been reading all the suggestions for what is to be done when TSP 17 rolls out. There have been a lot of good ideas. I think and this is just me that the platform they have will limit what they can do. 

1.-With all the time and money spent on our teams we should be able to carry that over to the 2017 version. It takes a long time to get your team just to lose it when the new years version comes out. 
2.-The selection of players needs to be better. We should be able to buy players by position all the time. Also make the ability to buy players by status. What I mean is I want a legend pitcher, or legend 1st baseman. 
3.-The price of gold is high at least to me. You spend $99.00 and get 10, 400 coins. While that may seem like a lot which I guess can be if you are doing upgrades to your team, but for buying mystery box players is really 5 chances especially when it is the luck of the dice seems to be not worth it. If they changed the play selection as I stated in #2 above then it would be better justified.
4.-Draft picks and mystery box players need to be changed to match what you are trying to get. You get a #1draft pick and you get a player that has skills of 5-3-2 and another time you get 9-5-8. There is too much disparity in what you are earning playing for and what you get. Same goes with the Legend players you can get a legend pitch at 14-12-16 and another time get some one who in reality is just a#1 pick. While getting a #1 pick can be good that is not what we are paying for or expecting. 
5- I am not sure what code be done about this but at some point everything you need is based on gold as compared to cash. Yes there is the $8,000 mystery box, but when you get to the Ace Level or higher who is really buying that? I am no saying to make all the games wins in gold, but get extra games, or ice packs etc. 

I am sure we all could go on ,but I think that they are constrained in what they can do based on the platform the game runs on. We all will not be happy with whatever they do as you can never please everyone  but I think that there is a core of 3 or 4 ideas that we all can agree on. 
I left  out cheaters as that is just a can of worms that they will have to continue to work on.

Comments

• Options
    DEEZORIOLESDEEZORIOLES Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    TSP 17? Tap Sports Pool?
  • Options
    ChuckTaylors4evrChuckTaylors4evr Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I see the price of a legend mystery box came down in price. I bought one and got $40,000. If I want money I will buy it, totally BS to have money in a legend mystery box.. 
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Honestly Tap Sports Pool would be pretty awesome.
  • Options
    DEEZORIOLESDEEZORIOLES Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Honestly Tap Sports Pool would be pretty awesome.
    Im sayin!!!! LOL! Golf, Bowling and Beer Pong too.
  • Options
    TapaholicsTapaholics Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    2017 cheats or gold adding hacks should be equal for iOS and droid if one can do it so should the other no extra steps just let them be the same its only fair.
    seriosly