Two teams jailed in two weeks for winning.I thought thats the whoe point of playing a game?

FlrageFlrage Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
Glu jailed my flrays19 team as soon as I hit 100k in gold which I won legit. Then ban my flbolts19 team for winning and hitting 100k in gold again. I didn't use any scripts or programs to cheat. Glu does this to numerous teams without any help in resolving the situation through there customer care. And then they say use pm system and not these forums to get help, yet ive sent 5 messages in the past few months to forum administrators and have received no messages back. As customers what are we supposed to do? As long as we give them money there happy but god forbid your good at there games and don't have to spend your kids college tuition to win at there game. Please do not respond to this saying I need to pm administrator or there has to be more to it because by now we know that not the case.People are getting jailed from club play on a daily basis whether there cheating or not.

Comments

• BlandBland Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Same thing happened to me. Others have been messaging me indicating that this has happened to them also after they won and saved up a certain amount of gold. In my case, I wasn't winning every game I played, far from. However, I eventually began winning more than I was losing, and was able to save up over 100k in gold. I have since sent messages explaining the situation to the admin of this forum, blue leopard, by PM, to the admin in the old forum, to customer service in the game, and emails. This was last Thursday. I still have not received a response to any of the messages I sent. Again, not sure what the point of this is. Why would people spend money on gold to get good players to win when they will just be barred from playing by being "jailed"? Seems counter intuitive to me. There must be some threshold for being banned from playing and put in "jail?" What they should do is fix this so this doesn't happen to legit players at all. At the very least they need to provide us with the criteria for being banned/jailed so that legit players can avoid this.
  • R0botstoveR0botstove Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    "I did x and got jailed"

"I did x again and got jailed"

how many times will you get jailed before you stop doing x lol
  • BlandBland Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    "I did x and got jailed"

"I did x again and got jailed"

how many times will you get jailed before you stop doing x lol

I was only "jailed" once. And I still don't have an answer as to what "x" is, neither does anyone else apparently. Only that you cannot have a certain amount of gold at once, but no one knows what that amount it. 
  • R0botstoveR0botstove Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    flrage was jailed twice

the clear moral of the story is to not go over 100k gold
  • Universal1Universal1 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    flrage was jailed twice

the clear moral of the story is to not go over 100k gold
    But those with stadium endorsement can go to 499K without worrying or so it seems....
  • ChuckTaylors4evrChuckTaylors4evr Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    The real question is why do  you fee that you need to save 100k in gold? The whole reason to get gold is to spend it. I can see keeping some reserve for a purchase  but & 100k what is the point? 
  • Universal1Universal1 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    The real question is why do  you fee that you need to save 100k in gold? The whole reason to get gold is to spend it. I can see keeping some reserve for a purchase  but & 100k what is the point? 
    If you want to score points you have to spend gold to keep streak and points accumulating.
  • FlyingwsFlyingws Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    I've recently been jailed for the same apparent reason. You save that much gold for fan rewards 2 weeks in a row or when a player yoy like comes available or if you plan to buy mystery boxes because in most cases it takes that much or even more before you get the player. I won most of my gold via the hr derby and the rest was collected through t6 and personal rewards. I've sent 11 emails and it took 7 days to get my first response. And according to glu I've done something outside the perimeters of normal game play. Since when do you get punished for being good and being part of a good club? How long does it take before they actually fix their error? It's been 9 days now for me and my club isn't going to wait much longer.