Tap 17

bobblehead1151bobblehead1151 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
Has anyone heard when tap 17 is coming out?

Comments

• JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
     End of March early April about the time MLB season starts. Probably will be available in Canada and other select  countries before America. 
  • DEEZORIOLESDEEZORIOLES Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I've written Glu multiple emails trying to find out when or even if they are putting out TSB 17. They won't release any info. I did find out they have a shit load of class action lawsuits pending against them because of their shady business practices when it came to TSB 16. So, who knows.....this may be the last year for TSB. Dont quote me though. I got TSB 16 Feb. 24th out of the Canadian iTunes store. Was a bit of a pain in the ass but worth it. Hardly anybody was playing and I got 3 Prime Players in successive weeks through the weekend club events.
  • SleepyboySleepyboy Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Why do Canadians get first dibs? Canadians can take back Justin Beiber too we don't want him.
  • bmmbmm Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    TSB 17 has been released for Canada today
  • VanCityVillaVanCityVilla Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited January 2017
    Yup, bmm is right. TSB 17 is available in the Canadian Apple Store
  • bobblehead1151bobblehead1151 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Hopefully it's available on Android and in the USA soon
  • MrYankMrYank Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Ios users can get 17 by changing app store to Canadian app store. Half of the people that play this game have already switched.
  • BronxbarronsBronxbarrons Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    @MrYank... so does that mean the leader of the weekend event already has eight million and 900 billion points generated? LOL My understanding is to switch to the Canadian App Store, it is necessary to remove any non-Canadian credit card info thereby eliminating the ability to purchase gold.  Or can you simply re-add your card info once you have installed the App? It will be interesting to see who already has the "killer" lineups. 
  • MrYankMrYank Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    The big clubs are already in 17. Yes, they have removed the billing info and changed region to Canada. I am one of the android users that still have to wait. Hopefully they will release android version soon and make it more comparable to the ios version than 16 was.
  • digitbumdigitbum Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    But will we be able to save our current teams...some have spent a lot of moneys to get where there at, and it would be a shame  to start over.

• K2EZeeK2EZee Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    digitbum said:
    But will we be able to save our current teams...some have spent a lot of moneys to get where there at, and it would be a shame  to start over.

Great Question
    digitbum said:
    My quess is you be able to continue play with 2016 but not enjoy any of the "bells and whistles" that may come with 2017. On the bright side  perhaps the playing field for the 2016 version, will be a little more level. That is to say, no more players/teams generating "millions" of points in the first five minutes of an event. Maybe a veteran of the 2015 App can speak to this.
  • BobbybooBobbyboo Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    digitbum said:
    My quess is you be able to continue play with 2016 but not enjoy any of the "bells and whistles" that may come with 2017. On the bright side  perhaps the playing field for the 2016 version, will be a little more level. That is to say, no more players/teams generating "millions" of points in the first five minutes of an event. Maybe a veteran of the 2015 App can speak to this.
    You keep your team in 2016 just like you did in 2015. Nothing carries over to 2017. Fresh start in that game. 
  • hits4harambehits4harambe Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Well that's stupid. So countries with an early release like Canada will already be 6-7 levels up before I even hit the install button?
    Well that's stupid. So countries with an early release like Canada will already be 6-7 levels up before I even hit the install button?
    I hear you hits... but think of all the fun you will have buying tons of gold in the effort to catch up. LOL  I am wondering how non-Canadians have installed the 2017 App. I have read that changing your country at the App store will do the trick but my App store asked for a "Canadian" credit card when I tried this. I will probably imstall 2017 when its available here in the States but I will play there with a "Level minus 5" team untl Glu comes up with a way to level the playing field.  I am not holding my breath.