Options

HR Derby

AHM21AHM21 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
So how much longer will we not be able to "find a match" on any derbys higher than 250 gold? What was the point of handing out Ortiz and Bagwell when we can't get gold the honest way. It's ok for us to spend money to get through the competition to get said hitters but god forbid we have the right to get it back. Pretty damn shady. How much longer will you guys push the envelope before groups of people like myself who have spent good money on this game get together and show you're cheating us out of money and file suit? You guys are clearly angry that your coders weren't smart enough to make a glitch free game and some people exploited your stupidity. For some of us that did it fairly and spent a lot of $ it's BS. I'll wait for your cookie cutter response. 

Comments

• Options
    Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Is it concievable that the HR derbys lack popularity and the pool of players decreases with each passing level leaving someone inclined to player shy of competitors?

Also, a glitchy system and a fixed gold loop hole make the HR an unappealing option.

Thats just my theory, maybe Glu IS out to get you.  I dont know.
  • Options
    PanthraxPanthrax Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Derby equals gold dump. And even if you win your gold back they will probably jail your team. 
  • Options
    bigflyguybigflyguy Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    pandemic said:
    Derby equals gold dump. And even if you win your gold back they will probably jail your team
    That's a fact.
  • Options
    AHM21AHM21 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Yeah, seems fair right?
  • Options
    GluFingerFkedGluFingerFked Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    100% correct.  The way to play without getting jailed is to continue to lose.  Then they can sink there claws into you with attractive offers to buy gold at 15% off and then 20% and then even 30%!  Makes the finger fking hurt a little less!
  • Options
    hoopshoops Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Sadly i love the game but didnt know about the glitch so have ZERO chance to win any events. The new derby night is a joke as all it dors is continue to reward those who still have stockpiles of glitched gold giving regular players no chance. Just go in and use the history and decrease the gold from everyone who hasnt paid for it, remove the signature players from their teams and lets make it an even playing field again. 
  • Options
    Local150Local150 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Just a suggestion!!  Maybe have something like this 
    5000cash-500gold levels no slugger higher  then 98 
    1000 gold and up all sluggers good to go!!   Cause it's just not fun to go in the 250 gold level with trout and get matched up with bagwell!  Just a thought
  • Options
    PanthraxPanthrax Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Maybe people get gold by other means, like gold leagues, getting t6 clubs, individual t6, daily rewards, daily and weekly leaderboards, as well as derbies. I have never bought gold, but have plenty of it without glitches. 
  • Options
    TapaholicsTapaholics Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    pandemic said:
    Maybe people get gold by other means, like gold leagues, getting t6 clubs, individual t6, daily rewards, daily and weekly leaderboards, as well as derbies. I have never bought gold, but have plenty of it without glitches. 
    Or maybe people can add what ever amounts of gold to thier accounts and even change point values for main event