Bug reports 2017

IcehammersIcehammers Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
I set up two teams. And the first one I lost did not know why. The second one I lost and I realize that when I BLOCKed people THE APP suddenly closes and I was not allowed to reopen the the app unless I deleted and reinstallled THE APP. Also, I was not allowed to retrieve my teams. When I log into Facebook they both get to 85 and then the app closes. 
My two teams that I want to recover are ICE AND ICEHAMMERS. 

Comments

• SFGiants4lifeSFGiants4life Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Exact same thing happened to me. I'm certain it was from blocking another team who felt inclined to challange me to multiplegamesI was not interested in playing. I am sure they will get it fixed promptly.  Many of the guys I know playing both Tap baseball 16 and 17 have had excellent experiences getting their issues resolved.  Sounds like Glu has been on top of assisting their customers issues.  Great to see. :)
    And it just got my 2nd team. :(
    Blue, I'm thinking my second team has locked up with something happening in the tournament where pupils is the reward. Have talked to 3 or 4 others who have had this happen. That seems to be the common denominator. Hope it helps!
    *Pujols
  • IcehammersIcehammers Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Please help us blue leopard. 
    Yes mine also happened in the tournament. I lost and then I blocked the player and then the game glitches and I was not able to retrieve. 
    Blue leopard  HELP
  • ChrisBlueJChrisBlueJ Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Please help BlueLeopard!! 2017 was starting with such promise. 
  • ChrisBlueJChrisBlueJ Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    So, besides my team getting locked out; club ice wraps seem to work randomly (sometimes they do, sometimes they don't); players star ratings seem to change from the display page view, but end up differently once they're in your line up. 
  • BigJ41BigJ41 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Anyone hear an answer on this topic or we just screwed 
  • BobbybooBobbyboo Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    insanity said:
    Anyone hear an answer on this topic or we just screwed 
    Hopefully they're working on fixing this problem but it would be nice to have someone from GLU update us as to what is happening. 
    This does not seem to be individual issues.  It has been widespread. I'd rather not burden customer care if I can avoid it.  Would just like to know it is being addressed. ;)
    What is going on with our lost teams. It has been one week. What is being done. Give us an update please Glu???