Urgent account issues must be handled by customer care.

[Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
edited January 2017 in Suggestions and Feedback
Hey guys, just wanted to reiterate that while I'm more than happy to help you when I can (typically via PM), if you need help with issues concerning only your account, Customer Care is where you have to go.

On the main menu, select Settings, and then select customer care.  You'll then be able to submit any tickets you have through there.  Please note that our customer service unit is located overseas, so they will take some time to answer your questions, but know that they definitely are reading them.

Also, Glu doesn't let us talk about future releases that may or may not be in the company's development pipeline until an official press release is made, so if you're asking a question that isn't regarding TSB16, here's why.  This includes open and closed betas and demos.
Prev1

Comments

• ChrisBlueJChrisBlueJ Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Hi Blue, the problem this time is that we cannot make a case with customer care, we cannot get the app to open.  It gets to 85% and then crashes.  We are locked out of our teams.  We need you to communicate this to Glu.  There is a serious problem with 2017, and lots of players, and it seems the list is growing, are locked out of the app, not just their teams.
  • DPSucksDPSucks Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Blue, chris is correct. This is a widespread issue. Three of my clubmates quit today. It was the last straw for them. This is the only way I can communicate with glu. Ive been entirely locked out of the app.  People are quitting altogether and that is a shame because when the game works, it is awesome. 
  • ShotdownShotdown Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Nice deflection :neutral:
  • BobbybooBobbyboo Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Pivot
  • IcehammersIcehammers Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    And how do we pm you when the instructions you gave us to pm you don't work?  
    Has blue leopard left the building?
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    If you don't see a message button you let me know, and I'll talk to the IT guy about it.  I've been getting a whole lot more PM's than I'm used to, so bear with me here.
  • phillyfan7871phillyfan7871 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Blue I just did the update and the new feature to upgrade a player from 10 to x and ass soon as I did that I got put in jail please get my team back team is build1 thanks
  • walleye1o1walleye1o1 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hey blue leopard, new to forum and I can't find how to PM you. Can you hit me up when you get a minute please. 
  • JigraJigra Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Hey there,

My app keeps getting stuck at 61% loading on startup. Every once in a while it lets me, but then after a game it will do the same thing. I've tried network troubleshooting, it happens on and off of wifi. If reset my network settings on my iPhone 7 plus. Only having the issue with this app. Please help!
  • BlackAngelBlackAngel Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Jigra, I created a thread in the Bugs channel for April 3/4 Loading Issues
  • 412Steelers412Steelers Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    How do you PM this blue character he says PM all the time a lot of us don't know how I'm on my 3rd jailed team again it's ridiculous 
  • BattiBatti Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    Customer care does not handle anything on an urgent manner. You can't run a public company with this kind of support. How does their share price not tank with how  they treat their paying customers. 
  • BlandBland Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Batti said:
    Customer care does not handle anything on an urgent manner. You can't run a public company with this kind of support. How does their share price not tank with how  they treat their paying customers. 
    Yes you can, its called a scam to defraud people. This app baits you to spend money at every corner, then, when you reach a certain level of success (amount of gold you accumulate, etc.) you are put in "glu jail" and banned from playing, regardless of whether you achieved that success legitimately. 

• theferrettheferret Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    "please open a request with customer care.  wait 2 days for them to respond with a canned answer. Reply within 1-2 minutes.  wait another 2 days for them to respond with a canned answer."  Being locked out of my account - this is by far the BEST way to have a situation handled....
  • yanks000yanks000 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    How do I get my team freed 
  • Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    yanks000 said:
    How do I get my team freed 
    you don't. there is no customer service.
    Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool:
  • Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Batti said:
    I think their stock does suck

Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool:
  • Acebrooks44Acebrooks44 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Man this is ridiculous! I've spent $50+ and now it's telling me my username/password is incorrect. I try forgot password and it's telling me invalid email. I love the game but if I lose my 26000+ team and seasoned pro status I'm flipping the fk out! It's basically stealing money from people then saying sorry we can't do shit. I'm hoping it can be fixed but from the look of the users getting locked out I'm guessing it's a safe bet it won't.
  • BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Customer Service is worthless... tell BlueLeopard to try using his in-game option and post a screenshot of the results.

These idiots are just people in a call center in another country, who don't know what is going on... don't try to figure out what is going on... and all they do is copy/paste some random message from the Glu FAQ's to close the ticket out. My guy is Juan... and I REALLY wonder if he is drunk with the responses I get!!!
  • dbartho911dbartho911 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited June 2017
    What the hell is wrong with those idiots in whatever bedroom, at their parents house, popping pimples, that are supposed to be fixing this game, doing.  How is it, that I don't play for 4 hours today, log on to collect stadium, and get jailed.  Stupid f*******g morons 
    The truth is they are jailing people randomly it seems. I don't know if you've bought hacks before or not... but I've seen a LOT of people on here and Reddit saying they play legally... buy their gold legally... and get jailed... only to have Customer Non-Support tell them they are cheaters. Even with screen shots of their playstore/ITunes purchases... nope.... cheaters!

Like I've said 1,000 times... Glu Customer Non-Support is a foreign call center answering emails. Not only do they not care... which I know is common in call centers... but they actually don't even understand what they are attempting to answer 90% of the time. The crap I've received from them makes me wonder if they are even reading the FAQs from Tap Sports Baseball... or if they are in damn Deer Hunter!!!
  • hag334hag334 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    If I changed teams and lost all my players is there any way to get them back. I had no idea this would happen and my 26k team are now gone ? 
  • brad6104brad6104 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    **** you BlueLeopard! You're no help!!!!
    Tell us how you REALLY feel @brad6104

brad6104 said:
    **** you BlueLeopard! You're no help!!!!

• mattypmattyp Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    So I've spent a good bit of real $ on this game and my team was jailed. My email was hacked a couple weeks ago idk if that had something to do with it but I was hoping someone could help me out. I hate to see my $ I've spent be wasted
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Matt, request refund from iTunes or google, whichever u use.  You will get it.

You can also request refund from black market guy (if u used one), not optimistic you will get that back though.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • soozsooz Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Players missing Spent real$$$$$ to boost my team and 7 players on sluggers roster gone. This is b.s. I spent hundreds to better my team and they are just not there. I either want my $$$$ back or my players. This should not even be an issue. What kind of b.s. is this??? 
  • soozsooz Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Who's in charge??? This better get fixed, and I wanna know why this happened.
    Nobody is in charge... Juan and Jose got a dial-up internet connection in Tijuana, and Glu was stupid enough to hand them the keys to their customer service department.
  • doublebarreldoublebarrel Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Glu is the biggest cheaters I’ve ever seen. Just jailed 3 of my teams all under 25k strength, less then 2 k in gold, zero hacks, 1 5 star player between the 3. I don’t get their logic. I’ve spent over 500 bucks to play this stupid game this season.